Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 17, 2011
Price: 21.99$

m2190634.jpg

Actual pictures:

Last edited:
I think I will collect one complete set...and trade it for one complete UK set when all of them are released! ;-)

You mean, trade them for a complete German steelbook set? Those are so cheap now, you could almost put one together for what it's going to cost for 3 of the Future Shop ones. :eek:

You mean, trade them for a complete German steelbook set? Those are so cheap now, you could almost put one together for what it's going to cost for 3 of the Future Shop ones. :eek:

no, not German...UK set! they will release all of them in new covers I hope!

Picked up 6 copies this morning and a couple of HP7.1 as well. Disappointed that my store would not honour the 19.99 price on HP7.1. :( I had to pay 22.99 for them. I will pick up a copy of the ad and get a refund, I hope. :rolleyes:

Picked up 6 copies this morning and a couple of HP7.1 as well. Disappointed that my store would not honour the 19.99 price on HP7.1. :( I had to pay 22.99 for them. I will pick up a copy of the ad and get a refund, I hope. :rolleyes:

I think that ad was from two weeks ago. The price went up to last Friday.

I was actually looking for them in the steelbook section but they weren't there...apparently they have an exclusive Harry potter section where all the blurays and steelbooks will be...I might get mine tonight or even next week

I was actually looking for them in the steelbook section but they weren't there...apparently they have an exclusive Harry potter section where all the blurays and steelbooks will be...I might get mine tonight or even next week

Why not order online?? Futureshop are using Purolator during the strike. Shipping is actually faster ;)

Can't be faster than getting to the store 1st thing on release day. And being able to pick a mint copy always works for me.;)

Yes, and examine it for any scratches or dings...although sometimes even if I ordered one from FS, I still dro by and get a mint copy...just to be sure that I get a Mint one...although it rarely sells out in a week nowadays since there's too many! :naughty:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I actually saw a used one...for $19.99 hahaha! might and well buy a new one and open it!

Did yours come with dvd + digital?

I just picked this up today however mine did not come with a dvd or a digital copy, just a steelbook with the blu ray?

I was wondering if anybody else just got the blu ray or if they got a combo.

I just picked this up today however mine did not come with a dvd or a digital copy, just a steelbook with the blu ray?

It's just a single disc. The Deathly Hallows pt.1 had a dvd and digital copy.

The futureshop ads say it includes Blu-ray, DVD and Digital copy. Is that not true!? I haven't picked it up yet but I'll be mad if they are lying.

ask nicely to a canadian member who can maybe send you one?
I sent 2 for 35 each including shipping and paypal fees

Awesome so you sent one copy for 35 canadian dollars including postage to the uk?? If thats the case can you get me one and I will pay no problem. :ohno: