HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration'11 for Halloween at Hidefninja! (Closed, see you next year!)

Do you watch more horror flicks around Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No-I watch Horror films all year!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Just depends on my mood

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, not a horror fan at all

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes!

• Yes!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjahalloween2.jpg

Hey guys!

I am starting a new thread for this year-feel free to chime in with any horror/thriller/suspense flicks you are watching for Halloween (all of October). Can be any format, and from any time period.

Share your thoughts and let us know what's you're checking out!

And...feel free to share your personal top 10 list of favorite horror flicks of all time!

Have fun,
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Chain Letter, was awesome, very inventive deaths
Seconds Apart, great evil twins movie
any Austrailian or UK horror movie

excellent DB,got a few in last october.
i'll get even more in this october as im doing nothing apart from sitting on my ass.

I'm going to watch Halloween 2 (1981) now. I'm curious never watched it before. Carpenters Original was, like most of his other work, just amazing.

I have A Bay of Blood and Inferno sitting over here waiting to be watched ... perhaps on Halloween.

I'm going to watch Halloween 2 (1981) now. I'm curious never watched it before. Carpenters Original was, like most of his other work, just amazing.

I watched this the other week, it is a very good film. It carries on straight from the end of the first film. It almost feels like 2 parts of the same movie.

Reactions: Ut for Angel
Probably bringing out the Original The Thing on Blu and on Halloween Trick R Treat. I think that's gonna be my Halloween movie from here on, it sets the mood and I just enjoy it!!!! Can't forget about The Walking Dead!!!!! I hope its 1000 times better then the first season, but I want more!!!! Big fan of the show and I've been reading the comics from the first TPB that came out, awesome series.

I watched The Thing the other day for the first time. Also watched Trick R Treat I believe last year on Halloween.

What's wrong with you Wreck??? The Thing is a classic, 98% better then the crap that's been coming out for a couple of years!!!! Pg-13 horror please, its so sad:( for all the crappy horror movies lately. my wife had never seen it and she was so tensed up, and the end I asked her if she enjoyed and she said Hell Yeah!!! Classic scene with the the doc and the defibs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.