tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,516
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! @Wreck @tridon
Just listened to the first 20 min and geez... I need to find some time to listen for the rest!!!! Even without any "format" (your words), you two guys seems to have so much fun chatting about everything and other!!!

Great job! I'll download the rest and continue this during the week-end!!!!

P.S.
And @tridon you want the GB's, be my guest! :p :D :hilarious:

Thanks for the offer, man, but by all means... it's all yours. :p

Happy to hear that you're enjoying the podcast. The format will come along eventually, but I think we were both really happy with the way it turned out. @Wreck and I have no problem nerding it up. Just ask @apsmith21. He watched us rock it out for 2 hours straight at the Le Matos/Turbo Kid show last year in Austin. :hilarious:

In that case... don't forget gaming! Even if it's just discussing game steelbooks. ;)

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Well done guys, just downloaded this/shared this/liked this
Any plans for it to go onto iTunes podcasts?

I believe @Wreck is looking into different locations where we can also host the podcast, so iTunes may pop up eventually. :thumbs:

@tridon that sh*t :LOL:

@Wreck Ironman FS for Matrix Boxset = Best. Deal. Ever. I mean it's MATRIX! :thumbs::hilarious:

HiDefNinja boat cruise sounds awesome. May be we start in USA and end up on the other side of the world? :wow:

Great first podcast. You guys kept it funny so it was nice to listen to. Keep it up.

For the next podcast, may be you guys can do a "shakedown" for the first 5 threads in the 'slipcover/slipbox' section?

And i think you guys should put this up on Youtube. You dont have to make a video , just have a HDN logo for the whole video or something. I liked how i can listen to this while i browse HDN :) A video wouldnt have made that possible.