tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,519
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 320510

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently three different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, direct download, or through the HDN homepage here.

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:
finally got around to listening to this, really enjoyed that, thanks @tridon @Wreck!! lost track of who's replied, so tagging @lenticularis @elle82 @chunk @Steelselecta @zesty @Hereticz - check this out, guys, if you haven't already.

for some reason thought it'd all be steels,:facepalm: so great to hear the conversations about posters and releases i'd probably not seek out otherwise. :) like the stuff about the the dark arts of the steelbook companies, wreck; more, please.

do we all want more of this?
giphy.gif

Going forward will likely do lil show descriptions in text form so people can get a grasp of what the show is more about. Got a recorded segment of like an hour with just Collectibles and Toys coming up so wouldnt want folks sitting around thinking steel talk going to happen when its not. (as one example)

Going forward will likely do lil show descriptions in text form so people can get a grasp of what the show is more about. Got a recorded segment of like an hour with just Collectibles and Toys coming up so wouldnt want folks sitting around thinking steel talk going to happen when its not. (as one example)
When will be the episode focusing soley on Poop Art steels, Iconic Art and Universal Reel Heroes steels? You know....The GIANTS of the steelbook universe.:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
When will be the episode focusing soley on Poop Art steels, Iconic Art and Universal Reel Heroes steels? You know....The GIANTS of the steelbook universe.:rofl:

They might show their face in .... THE TURDS OF NERDS segment . ;)

but ........ I do like me some reel heroes , just were never done right.... ie. gloss and front and back art.

episode 3 will be back with more steel talk etc.

Episode 2 however features @tridon as we chat the just announced news of George Romero's passing and then cuts to @Colombianlove41 joining as we talk an hour of Collectibles, Toys, Statues, Hot Toys , Funko, my crazy son, and mentioning a few forum members a long the way. A few that come to mind are @raspor @Drum18 @roseart @mllNY and im surely missing more. And a few shenanigans along the way that I hope @Colombianlove41 enjoys. ;)

@Snollygoster

Episode 2 however features @tridon as we chat the just announced news of George Romero's passing and then cuts to @Colombianlove41 joining as we talk an hour of Collectibles, Toys, Statues, Hot Toys , Funko, my crazy son, and mentioning a few forum members a long the way. A few that come to mind are @raspor @Drum18 @roseart @mllNY and im surely missing more. And a few shenanigans along the way that I hope @Colombianlove41 enjoys. ;)

@Snollygoster

@Wreck listening as I write this

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Wreck

@Snollygoster

Listening now also, and probably not for the first time today either. :D