tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree! Love the 1st podcast! More more more @tridon @Wreck

It's coming soon. Confirmed last night. ;)

@tridon that sh*t :LOL:

@Wreck Ironman FS for Matrix Boxset = Best. Deal. Ever. I mean it's MATRIX! :thumbs::hilarious:

HiDefNinja boat cruise sounds awesome. May be we start in USA and end up on the other side of the world? :wow:

Great first podcast. You guys kept it funny so it was nice to listen to. Keep it up.

For the next podcast, may be you guys can do a "shakedown" for the first 5 threads in the 'slipcover/slipbox' section?

And i think you guys should put this up on Youtube. You dont have to make a video , just have a HDN logo for the whole video or something. I liked how i can listen to this while i browse HDN :) A video wouldnt have made that possible.

YouTube was something that I was thinking about, too. Going to pitch that to the man and see what he says. And "that sh*t" was something that @Wreck looped in there and it was hilarious! I definitely wasn't expecting that when I heard it. :LOL:

Glad you enjoyed the podcast, bud! We'll try to get slipcovers in there next time! :thumbs:

@tridon that sh*t :LOL:

@Wreck Ironman FS for Matrix Boxset = Best. Deal. Ever. I mean it's MATRIX! :thumbs::hilarious:

HiDefNinja boat cruise sounds awesome. May be we start in USA and end up on the other side of the world? :wow:

Great first podcast. You guys kept it funny so it was nice to listen to. Keep it up.

For the next podcast, may be you guys can do a "shakedown" for the first 5 threads in the 'slipcover/slipbox' section?

And i think you guys should put this up on Youtube. You dont have to make a video , just have a HDN logo for the whole video or something. I liked how i can listen to this while i browse HDN :) A video wouldnt have made that possible.

Well I'm certainly not in the loop because the podcast has been available via YouTube for the past two days now. :LOL:

Well I'm certainly not in the loop because the podcast has been available via YouTube for the past two days now. :LOL:

LOL! That's not nice! :mad: Keep him in the loop @Wreck :p

But yea, that's exactly what i was talking about; some sort of logo screen and have the audio in the background. it's perfect.

Glad you enjoyed the podcast, bud! We'll try to get slipcovers in there next time! :thumbs:
Alternatively, in case you guys dont have a lot of time, you can do 5 steelbooks/5 slipcovers. Or something along that line...

Recording date and time have been scheduled. Oh, and it's a very special episode planned. If you loved the first episode, this one will really tickle your fancy. :naughty:

For Prime Day, they had the Blue Yeti mic on discount. Almost went for a boom, too, LOL

Better hold on to your shorts, I'm about to dust off my old college soundboard and that rusty radio voice. :hungry: :writing:

See you folks in a future edition!

maxresdefault.jpg

Recording date and time have been scheduled. Oh, and it's a very special episode planned. If you loved the first episode, this one will really tickle your fancy. :naughty:
@tridon BRING IT ON! :woot:
tenor.gif

For Prime Day, they had the Blue Yeti mic on discount. Almost went for a boom, too, LOL

Better hold on to your shorts, I'm about to dust off my old college soundboard and that rusty radio voice. :hungry: :writing:

See you folks in a future edition!

maxresdefault.jpg
Old School Baby! :cool: AWESOME! :woot: @apsmith21 I'll be looking forward to your guest appearance episode! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon