tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only a few seconds in and I'm already super impressed... the editing is amazing and it sounds like a proper radio show!

Tagging just the one guy for now, but will promote the Podcast properly when I have more time later. ;)

@Flloydo Check it out! :thumbs:

I'm only a few seconds in and I'm already super impressed... the editing is amazing and it sounds like a proper radio show!

Tagging just the one guy for now, but will promote the Podcast properly when I have more time later. ;)

@Flloydo Check it out! :thumbs:

Sweet,

I'll check it out at some point today. Thanks for the tag nick and I'll get back with my thoughts

Aw man, I seriously didn't want this to end... I NEED MORE!! :arghh:

I've never been much of a podcast listener, but HDN's was awesome! Some really fun and interesting topics, and your chemistry together is fantastic.

Nice work chaps! I look forward to the next one. :thumbs:

PS. The Franky merch idea had me in stitches. :hilarious:

Just listened to it all

Well done lads, this was great. Very entertaining, excellent talking points and your voices sound great together

@tridon I've heard you before so I know your voice but @Wreck it was very cool to hear your voice. Wasn't expecting you to sound like faster spoken Matthew McConaughey! I love how laid back you both are with this and probably why your voices work together so well

The @bloodsnake007 grill on how he came to the site made me laugh and very cool to hear on the start of hdn and what was before

Oh and if you do actually do a 10 year anniversary meet up in the Uk then I am there 100%. And if it's just for staff and mods then I'm gatecrashing!

What's your plan with these? Monthly or as and when?
Anyway I'm looking forward to the next one

Yoooo just got to the part where you guys mention me... wasn't expecting that at all! Thanks @tridon and @Wreck. :D

Happy to say that I shamefully laughed along with you guys taking the p*ss out of me getting a free movie and bragging to my "mates" about it. :LOL:

Yeah that well made me laugh. lol

Aw man, I seriously didn't want this to end... I NEED MORE!! :arghh:

I've never been much of a podcast listener, but HDN's was awesome! Some really fun and interesting topics, and your chemistry together is fantastic.

Nice work chaps! I look forward to the next one. :thumbs:

PS. The Franky merch idea had me in stitches. :hilarious:

I didn't want it to end either

Yeah that franky stuff was cracking me up

Thanks for the great suggestion! That's the purpose of this thread -- to get some ideas to see what the community would like to listen to. I'll pass along the suggestion! :thumbs:

Cool beans

I thought you both did great so I'm really looking forward to the next

I also like the little stories of how you both got into things etc - I like hearing those kinds of things from people

The birth of HDN :drool:, I loved hearing this! Seriously, this was definitely the best hour I've spent in front of my laptop! :notworthy: Highly entertaining! Great job Señor @Wreck and @tridon! :cool: Keep up the amazing work HDN and I'll be looking forward to episode 2! :thumbs: And HELL YEAH we better throw a kick ass 10th Anniversary Party! :woot: And no, not at my house :stop: (Alyssa will kill me! :ohno::dead::p) I'm all for the HDN Cruise!
giphy.gif

:D

So many EPIC moments in this podcast! :notworthy: Tridon gets Wrecked! That was awesome! "Just hire Noodles, or steal from him!" LMFAO! :rofl: That had me rollin'! :hilarious: And I'm glad you ALL had a great laugh at my expense! :D Damn your Collection Ken for bringing me here and that little thumb all the time posting pictures and all the emojis after it! :LOL: I love this! :drool:

And here's my 'Frankys Face Shirt, from the blodsnake merchandise line - Exclusive to HDN!' :woot: LMFAO!!! :rofl:
franky shirt! lol!.jpg

Until next time! Michael Bay Robots! :woot: :p

The birth of HDN :drool:, I loved hearing this! Seriously, this was definitely the best hour I've spent in front of my laptop! :notworthy: Highly entertaining! Great job Señor @Wreck and @tridon! :cool: Keep up the amazing work HDN and I'll be looking forward to episode 2! :thumbs: And HELL YEAH we better throw a kick ass 10th Anniversary Party! :woot: And no, not at my house :stop: (Alyssa will kill me! :ohno::dead::p) I'm all for the HDN Cruise!
giphy.gif

:D

So many EPIC moments in this podcast! :notworthy: Tridon gets Wrecked! That was awesome! "Just hire Noodles, or steal from him!" LMFAO! :rofl: That had me rollin'! :hilarious: And I'm glad you ALL had a great laugh at my expense! :D Damn your Collection Ken for bringing me here and that little thumb all the time posting pictures and all the emojis after it! :LOL: I love this! :drool:

And here's my 'Frankys Face Shirt, from the blodsnake merchandise line - Exclusive to HDN!' :woot: LMFAO!!! :rofl:
View attachment 320796

Until next time! Michael Bay Robots! :woot: :p

A Ninja Cruise would be pretty damn killer! :p

Soooo happy you dug it, Franky! I love that shirt, too! Hey, @Wreck -- whatcha think? This year's MondoCon shirt? :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Wreck
OMG!!!! @Wreck @tridon
Just listened to the first 20 min and geez... I need to find some time to listen for the rest!!!! Even without any "format" (your words), you two guys seems to have so much fun chatting about everything and other!!!

Great job! I'll download the rest and continue this during the week-end!!!!

P.S.
And @tridon you want the GB's, be my guest! :p :D :hilarious:

P.S.S.
@bloodsnake007 nod!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Thanks for the great suggestion! That's the purpose of this thread -- to get some ideas to see what the community would like to listen to. I'll pass along the suggestion! :thumbs:
In that case... don't forget gaming! Even if it's just discussing game steelbooks. ;)

Cool beans

I thought you both did great so I'm really looking forward to the next

I also like the little stories of how you both got into things etc - I like hearing those kinds of things from people
I completely agree... love hearing how HDN came to be and the story of those Iron Man copies being held at Paramount. It all makes for really interesting/insightful listening! :)