HDNinja Secret Santa Idea-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hey everyone. I had an idea I thought I would share and get some feedback on. With all of these Blu Rays coming out everywhere and the holidays right around the corner I thought it would be kinda cool to do a " Secret Santa". The main goal would be to get matched up with someone in a different country to get something you cant normally get. It would have to be voluntary and only for those who signed up between a certain time frame. After sign up ends we would have a mod take all of the names and message the members and let them know who they would be getting a gift for. Haven't seen it done before and thought it would be a neat idea if we can all pull it off. :D

Thanks, but this would be more my style. :scat:

IMG_0684.jpg

fur_hat_mens_mountie.jpg

That pic looks like Glen-Bob in another 20 years.

I'm still down btw.

I think this is a really cool idea for everyone that's into steelbooks. I don't want to participate since I'm not a collector, but I'm willing to help out with the list and pairing people up so everyone that wants to can join in and have some fun.

If you're cool with this, I think it's a good idea. Not sure if we want to add a master thread in the steelbook trading area and then you can match up the names?

:cool:

Sounds good. Once we get the list finalized, everyone participating can send me their address so that our home addresses aren't showing up to everyone that comes through this forum (ie. non-registered viewers).

Well, if we are going to do this, let's get it started! Here's the list so far:

BluRayJunkie
apsmith21
Black Sunshine
justintime2k
Wreck
Il Furiano
king5six1
jefXfree
digitalbabe
eliter1
Mr. Snowblood
Buffalo_MX
jimmy
Crashkelly

Let me know if you want off the list or if anyone else wants to join in. As long as there are no objections, I'd like to make the list final this Friday afternoon (3 Dec). I'd also like to start getting addresses from everyone so I can send that with the member's name. Thanks for letting me be a part of this, I think it will be a lot of fun.

Yup im good.

I wouldnt worry about confirmations of those who already said yes Off, as when you send them the PM with address and what not if htey arent in they can tell u then.

Sorry. That wasn't what I was intending. I just wanted to invite those not on the list to join in on the fun since there is still time.

I still need addresses for those who going to do this. I've got 7 so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.