Release date: June 8, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €18.99

A1TK5u86EDL._SX342_.jpg

15837777_1_70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Most germans don't when you give them the choice between english and german. In german movie forums, the first question to foreign releases often is: "Is german language included?"

Which is why I also stated that I'm not saying it cannot be an added extra but at least give people the choice.

@Hereticz
Soon it might be difficult to get, though. The FSK didn't give Headshot a rating, which means it can be "indexed" by the BPjM (Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien). Usually it doesn't take them too long to index a title without a rating. It doesn't need to happen, but it's very likely.
If this happens, the product's no longer allowed to be promoted and sold openly. Most of the large stores refrain from selling such titles "under the counter", for various reasons. Given the classification, I also think the publisher didn't do a massive print run. They know it will most likely be indexed before they can sell out a (huge) print run. That probably influenced the overall quantity of steelbooks produced.
In conclusion, I wouldn't wait too long for a price reduction. Once it's gone from the un-restricted market, you'll definitely pay more.

@JasonV125
Danke für die Bilder. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
@Hereticz
Soon it might be difficult to get, though. The FSK didn't give Headshot a rating, which means it can be "indexed" by the BPjM (Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien). Usually it doesn't take them too long to index a title without a rating. It doesn't need to happen, but it's very likely.
If this happens, the product's no longer allowed to be promoted and sold openly. Most of the large stores refrain from selling such titles "under the counter", for various reasons. Given the classification, I also think the publisher didn't do a massive print run. They know it will most likely be indexed before they can sell out a (huge) print run. That probably influenced the overall quantity of steelbooks produced.
In conclusion, I wouldn't wait too long for a price reduction. Once it's gone from the un-restricted market, you'll definitely pay more.

@JasonV125
Danke für die Bilder. ;)

Thanks for such an info, I had no idea about this situation, I will pick it up asap then.

Finish looks the same as Zavvi Django Unchained for example, not pure shiny gloss, just something inbetween matte and gloss, but I like it a lot, looks very nice in the video.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
One month earlier actually (8TH JUNE 2017)

Choreography looks fast, frenetic, electric . . .
rNvofvyf3E7o4.gif

Original poster art for the steelbook .............................and the latest poster art for the U.K.Amaray :thumbs:

English speakers can buy the German steelbook and then pick up the U.K. Amaray - released at the same time - when the price comes down or there's a site such as this one . . . or . . .
http://watchcorn.com/watch-headshot-2016-english-subtitles/ which I believe can be used somehow (?)
173262_large.jpg

A few trailers banging around and this behind the scenes featurette:-

Which is what I'm going to do, Steelbook looks great and I'll add the UK disc once it appears in HMV'S 5 for £30 which won't take long....

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia