Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just didn't get the fuss over this film.

So many aspects but the final nail in its coffin was the "big reveal" that Samantha was "seeing" other people? How on earth would he have not known that? That's like being shocked that other people use Windows.

Reactions: lolwut
I know a lot of people that loved the movie. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. I will buy this edition just because I love Kimchi editions otherwise it would be a easy pass.

I've only seen the posters with Joaquin's face being used to advertise the film.
Using the OS symbol would be a good idea for something different to be used as art as there doesnt seem to be a lot of promo images to be used.

Exactly, so it would be great for Kimchi to do something different IMO. The amaray case is pretty uninspiring, and probably a good reason why I haven't bought it yet. I would love to see Kimchi just use the initiating OS symbol for the lenticular. I really like the image Harry has used for the full slip as well. The colour palette Kimchi choose for the entire packaging should definitely reflect the colour palette of the movie.

Reactions: harry and justboy
No interest in this or "Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind" (Kimchi Exclusives)....:cool:

Pass on both for me! Money saved.....:naughty:

Now where is Captain America "The Winter Soldier" kimchi exclusive?? :p

Last edited: