Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never saw the movie but I'm very glad I held off buying the amaray with slip cover. KimchiDVD hands down is the best steelbook retailer out there. Just have to fix up their servers and they will be golden.

Reactions: harry
Never saw the movie but I'm very glad I held off buying the amaray with slip cover. KimchiDVD hands down is the best steelbook retailer out there. Just have to fix up their servers and they will be golden.

Better watch it my friend before you buy it.

I really like the movie but its not everyone's taste ;)

Reactions: meth head
I love quirky movies and especially small ones like sundance but this one I didn't get it, didn't like at all and I love Scarlett... even if it's just her voice in a movie but dunno why I love usually thse types of movie but this one left me like I am just not gonna get back those 2 hours of my life EEK!

I wouldn't mind seeing that first image used on a slipcover I have to say, and after watching this film again last night I am even more impressed than I was before that Kimchi have picked this, I agree 100% with those who think that this is one of the best films of the year.
Although there isn't a lot of posters or artwork for the film out there, this poster might look good as a lenticular, if you de-cluttered it of all the text and just left the title and 'A Spike Jonze Love Story', it would look pretty cool I think:

her-poster.jpg

Reactions: Lordpercy
Watched this whilst away in Singapore this week with my daughter

We both agreed - One of the worst films we have seen in ages

If you love it - great
If you love Kimchi releases and got to have them all - great
If you are buying to watch it - I suggest a blind buy might not be the best idea

Reactions: rpg
Watched this whilst away in Singapore this week with my daughter

We both agreed - One of the worst films we have seen in ages

If you love it - great
If you love Kimchi releases and got to have them all - great
If you are buying to watch it - I suggest a blind buy might not be the best idea

To be fair, I wouldn't want to watch this with my parents.
Especially the scene that
fades to black as theodore & samantha climax

Reactions: lolwut
Haha, I actually saw this with both my parents, my younger sister and my girlfriend in the movie theater and we ALL loved it. Fantastic movie! A great, original concept with a very intriguing atmosphere and story.