Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I wouldn't want to watch this with my parents.
Especially the scene that
fades to black as theodore & samantha climax

Try watching wolf of wall street with your parents. :hilarious:

I lost it when he
did the deed with his phone
, the movie just went out the window for me. I was just waiting for it to be over, while I read the news on my phone. Would have left if it wasn't for my roommate.

Watched this whilst away in Singapore this week with my daughter

We both agreed - One of the worst films we have seen in ages

If you love it - great
If you love Kimchi releases and got to have them all - great
If you are buying to watch it - I suggest a blind buy might not be the best idea

Are you really sure that you watched the same film I did? :wtf:

Reactions: hayemaker
Sorry to bump this thread unnecessarily, but I'm just very excited for this release and updates :p

This isn't appropriate art for Kimchi, but I do adore this,

2dad3pl.jpg

People should be able to appreciate this film even if they didn't like it. Saying it's the worst film you've seen seems insincere.

AGREED. Not liking something and saying "It's the worst film I've seen in ages" are two totally different things. If the latter is TRULY how you feel, then there's not much I can say. I won't judge anyone's taste in movies...even if they're wrong. Lol, just kidding.

For me, this wasn't the GREATEST movie I've ever seen, but there are a LOT of aspects of the movie that I feel deserve appreciation as well as some recognition.

For one, the plot/story were VERY original. Yeah, we've all heard the story of someone falling in love with the unattainable, but for that to be a self-aware operating system? Also, Jaoquin Phoenix is pretty amazing in this movie considering the lead actress is a speaker with a voice playing out of it.

Should this movie have won the Oscar for "Best Movie"? Absolutely not. But I think Spike Jonze and the entire cast/crew did do a great job with this one.

Fantastic movie! I absolutely loved it! Hope kimchi come up with some great artwork for it and gives it a full slip.

Reactions: harry
Don't make the same mistake I did before viewing this film and think it is anything but a comedy and you should enjoy it a whole lot more.