Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized the Full Slip makes zero sense with ScarJo on the front cover, wow....
Yeah this was discussed pretty extensively when the art was released. Some defended the choice claiming that it's not really Scarlett but binary code which represents her. I disagree with that statement but it's never really mattered to me, I've always had more interest in the lenticular

Been after this steelbook for AGES!!! Watched the film on Sky once and really enjoyed it. Once I found out someone had done a steelbook I’ve tried for ages to get one of the lenticular versions, but high prices have put me off.

Snagged a quarter slip edition on the Bay just now. Sad to not get the lenticular because that effect of the OS logo I’m sure would be brilliant, but his was way cheaper than any price I’ve seen for the lenticular.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Been after this steelbook for AGES!!! Watched the film on Sky once and really enjoyed it. Once I found out someone had done a steelbook I’ve tried for ages to get one of the lenticular versions, but high prices have put me off.

Snagged a quarter slip edition on the Bay just now. Sad to not get the lenticular because that effect of the OS logo I’m sure would be brilliant, but his was way cheaper than any price I’ve seen for the lenticular.

Congrats! Yeah i was lucky a few weeks ago after also looking for this for years and got the lenticular version way cheaper than what it goes for normally - still a hefty pricetag for one movie but really worth it for me. Definitely one of the most beautiful editions i own together with the revenant leather slip!

Always wanted the Lenti editionbut couldn’t find for a decent price so ended up with a quarter slip a while back. Still makes me sad whenever I see people post pics of the Lenti edition lol

Reactions: ChrisPatt
If the Theodore artwork was the front of the fullslip I'd be all over it but I'm one of the ones affected by Scarlett Johansson's cover.
Regardless, the lenti would be my preferred

Always wanted the Lenti editionbut couldn’t find for a decent price so ended up with a quarter slip a while back. Still makes me sad whenever I see people post pics of the Lenti edition lol
i didnt like the lenti at all and ended up selling it... the discoloration is so horrible that it ruined the entire lenti for me.. + i dont like flip flop lentis and didnt think the effect was anything special

to each their own i guess