Hero (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Ultra Ltd Print Run) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 13th (was September 8th, 2014)
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Hero
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies, gloss finish

9pzdzk1406116001-1.jpg
inside.jpg
front.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by a moderator:
Was toying with the Canadian release but heard a lot of them get damaged in transit, so this may save me the trauma. Hope it looks good - as opposed to the recent Flying Daggers release which is......green.

So this will have WEA... interesting! The NA steel has lovely back art but the front was uninspired imo and getting a mint 1 is hit and miss.

Reactions: redlemon and chunk
I've been hoping for a really great Hero release. Not only the packaging, but also the content. Don't get my hopes up Zavvi, you're tempting me...

I like they've left the "*Artwork subject to change" proviso with the place holder.

I'd love to see a movie actually called "Image Coming Soon". Then that place holder pic would be the perfect cover for the steelbook. Everyone would win then.

Are we sure this is not the 1992 comedy starring Dustin Hoffman?

not unless jet li started in that too, wish people would read zavvi description first!
and for those didn't bother reading its limited to 2000 as well.
Also very overpriced at £19.99 seems each time they do a 2000 they keep adding £2 to it of late as last one was £17.99 and people getting annoyed at that.

can't see this beating canadian one tbh zavvi just don't give enough high end finishes. Yet to have a zavvi one and saying wow what a steel.

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
not unless jet li started in that too, wish people would read zavvi description first!

can't see this beating canadian one tbh zavvi just don't give enough high end finishes. Yet to have a zavvi one and saying wow what a steel.

To be fair there was no listing at Zavvi when hansgruber made that post.

Reactions: Skog
Also very overpriced at £19.99 seems each time they do a 2000 they keep adding £2 to it of late as last one was £17.99 and people getting annoyed at that.

It was a joke Basil. Take a deep breath.

Reactions: Skog
your spam is one of the worst i have ever seen

I think the post requirement to enter the trade section is the worst thing about this site. I understand the purpose of it, but a better solution needs to be found because the level of spam is ridiculous. Yes we can report the posts and a mod will remove them, but the member simply does the same thing again meaning more spam so it is probably worse than not reporting it. Wreck promises that there will be some changes soon though, so hopefully this will be addressed.

Reactions: Skog and ben6212