Hi-Def Audio Hi-Def Blu-ray Chat-Want List/Favorite Music/Concert/Performance?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'd say the Up In Smoke tour ... as their isnt going to be any Texas ones ... or atleast a port of the Method Man concert from HD-DVD.

hidefmusic blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
J prince isnt the king, he's just the godfather ;) Bun B, PIMP C (RIP) UGK ALL DAY ERRRRDAY! & Scarface are the PIONEERS AND KINGS OF THE SOUTH! WIth special mentions to 8ball & MJG and three 6 for doin their thang in Memphis.

Trae & Z-ro been holdin' it down tho. H-Town! And Cham!

ha ha ha ....

well said dude ...

love you .... :ohno:

I´d like to see a White Stripes show on blu with DTS-HD audio.

Yeah that would be freakin great!

BTW if you like music BDs you might want to check out It Might Get Loud it's a pretty good documentary/discussion about music with Edge, Jimmy Page, and the singer from White Stripes. It's good.

Yeah that would be freakin great!

BTW if you like music BDs you might want to check out It Might Get Loud it's a pretty good documentary/discussion about music with Edge, Jimmy Page, and the singer from White Stripes. It's good.

Awesome! Didn't even know it existed, bought from Amazon. I remember picking up my kid not long ago from my in-law's house and I was wearing a Jimmy Page Tshirt and my kid asked who's that? And I answered "this is god", dude, my mother in law almost beat the **** out of me, lol

Awesome! Didn't even know it existed, bought from Amazon. I remember picking up my kid not long ago from my in-law's house and I was wearing a Jimmy Page Tshirt and my kid asked who's that? And I answered "this is god", dude, my mother in law almost beat the **** out of me, lol

haha! yeah dude it's well worth the cash. Jimmy talks about his early start and how they achieved certain songs. There's some good tunes you going to love it.

It's excellent, thx again for the tip. By the way, a White Stripes Blu-ray surfaced yesterday, hope it's good. It's on it's way to Spain as we speak, jeje. Bought from Amazon

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

really? on the Live on Wembly BD?

Yeah, both Page and Jones play Rock n Roll and Ramble on with them

It's excellent, thx again for the tip. By the way, a White Stripes Blu-ray surfaced yesterday, hope it's good. It's on it's way to Spain as we speak, jeje. Bought from Amazon

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Yeah, both Page and Jones play Rock n Roll and Ramble on with them

Hmm I didn't know that! I've been meaning to pick it up for a while now I have another reason to do it! :scat:

So I got Black Sabbath: Paranoid (or Paranoia can't remember) and well it is a bit under expectations. The sound was just not what I expected. The few interviews and commentary throughout the film sounded good, but the concert itself was just bad. Sounded muffled, I guess the LPCM track wasn't good enough. :(