Hi-Def Ninja Suckerpunch Comic Con Steelbook Give Away! (Concluded)

Why do you collect Steelbooks ?

• Collector's Item

Votes: 87 59.2%
  • Investment

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Love Steelbook™ brand

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Best Media Packaging

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Total voters

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
In case anyone missed out on the last SuckerPunch Comic Con Steelbook give away, we're giving it away again :scat:

How do you become eligible to win this awesome steelbook? Simply answer the following question

'Why do you collect Steelbooks™?'

In order to be eligible, you must also post your answer in this thread.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

:ninja:

Last edited:
Mainly just for collecting purposes, although I also picked investment because I am purchasing more Steelbooks over regular Blu-rays simply because if I ever decide to get rid of my Blu-rays, the Steelbooks will hold their value much better than regular Blu-rays.

I get steelbooks when the normal versions have inferior slips or non at all.
That being said there are some lovely looking steels in my collection most recently Captain America and Thor

Only been collecting steelbooks for little over a year but been a movie collecter for over 15. Its a collectors item to me. Alot of times the artwork is different and it's made of steel!!!!!!! Cant get better than that. Plus they stand out from my collection I'd rather a steelbook over a regular plastic case anyday.

I feel when a movie gets a steelbook release it is getting its "just due"

They are alot of older movies that deserve the recognition of a Steelbook release.

Hopefully they will as time goes by

I collect for the fact that most people in the US don't even know what they are. When people come over and see them they ask what they are and where I got them. I like the rarity of it.

i think steelbooks are awesome in many ways and has started an addiction for collecting them. it is nice that they can be consider an investment also.

I've collected BluRays since day one years ago. Now I'm hooked on steelbooks. Regular bluray cases are cheap to me compared to steelbooks.

I collect Steelbook because they look awesome, and the feeling they give you when you touch them and hold them in your hand...

Plastic? ... Cardboard? ...

Steelbook!

has to be because i'm a collector,all sorts of packaging floats my boat.
but i open everything,and only get films i like.

Why I love steelbooks

I love steelbooks because they make a blu ray look extra special, it's like have i a book in hardback rather than paperback and they are usually limited editions which make them collectible