Hi everyone!

May 7, 2017
United States
Reactions
118 0 0
Hey guys, my name is Brandon!

I've been lurking around on the forum for about a month now and figured it was about time I join lol

I'm fairly new to the blu-ray collecting game as I never realized how much was out there! For the longest time, I would only buy blu-rays if it had a slipcover and then I discovered this forum by mistake and my life was changed!

Anyway, I'm still trying to snoop around and figure out how all this works but I'm looking forward to getting more involved and staying on top of future release!

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
Hey Brandon! Welcome :D Best place in the world with some of the best people ever! But let me warn you, being here will drain your bank account lol!!! :LOL:

May 7, 2017
United States
Reactions
118 0 0
Hey Brandon! Welcome :D Best place in the world with some of the best people ever! But let me warn you, being here will drain your bank account lol!!! :LOL:
Oh, my bank account is already hurting! Before this site I had never heard of Novamedia, Kimchidvd, Plain Archive, etc.

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
Oh, my bank account is already hurting! Before this site I had never heard of Novamedia, Kimchidvd, Plain Archive, etc.
Yeah mines in agony lol! If u get a chance come check out the limited and collectors edition forum. That's where i spend all my money lol.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

I've been lurking around on the forum for about a month now and figured it was about time I join lol

I'm fairly new to the blu-ray collecting game as I never realized how much was out there! For the longest time, I would only buy blu-rays if it had a slipcover and then I discovered this forum by mistake and my life was changed!

Anyway, I'm still trying to snoop around and figure out how all this works but I'm looking forward to getting more involved and staying on top of future release!
Welcome to the forums Brandon. Feel free to send a PM if you need help around.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,584 8 0

AWESOME, Welcome to HDN @versacheese! :woot: Enjoy your stay here with us! This place fu**ing ROCKS! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs: