HiDefNinja Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
So I received my first order from the HDN store yesterday. :LOL::oohyeah:

Iron Man 1 and Iron Man 2 (I've had IM3) and The Sandlot (not pictured)
6jyz.jpg

Shipping was fast, it was very well packaged. The amount of foam that I received would easily have been about 15 orders worth of Zavvi foam, maybe more.:thumbs:

The steelbooks were packaged in individual bubble mailers, inside of a smaller box that was surrounded by foam, inside the shipping box.

Definitely going to order from the store again. Hope they're not a fly-by-night operation ;)

Wanted to say I received Seven Psychopaths recently and it was in great shape and well packaged. Can't wait to do more business with you guys.

Just wondering how much the hdn store charges for shipping to the uk?

I don't know if i'm missing it or its not stated on your website until you go through the checkout process.

How much is shipping for 1 steelbook?
How much for 2x steelbook?

@chunk

Since shipping rates increased it should charge around $22 for shipping. However it should charge that for like 2-3 steels as well. I think it charges like $35 once you get to like 5 steels and/or a combo of heavier editions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Wow that's expensive for one steel!!
Noticed Rambo mondo Is a decent price but I don't agree in paying more on shipping than the item lol
(Unless the item was a few quid of course)

Suppose it makes sense for 2 or 3 like wreck says.

So i think i missed something.
I ordered Tenebrae at the start of january.
Do i get charged for the shipping cost separate?

If shipping wasn't part of your order, then you will be billed separately. You should be able to login to your ninja shop account and see if you were charged shipping.

Reactions: blutilein