HiDefNinja Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
So I received my first order from the HDN store yesterday. :LOL::oohyeah:

Iron Man 1 and Iron Man 2 (I've had IM3) and The Sandlot (not pictured)
6jyz.jpg

Shipping was fast, it was very well packaged. The amount of foam that I received would easily have been about 15 orders worth of Zavvi foam, maybe more.:thumbs:

The steelbooks were packaged in individual bubble mailers, inside of a smaller box that was surrounded by foam, inside the shipping box.

Definitely going to order from the store again. Hope they're not a fly-by-night operation ;)

Love the ninja, just wondering how to logo will look on spines of full slips and whatnot. Possibly just the head? or would the whole logo look fine? Guess we shall see! :)
Excited to see this forum become something even bigger.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Dunno about being the next PA or whoever, but wanting to give ninjas the opportunity to purchase your own line in quality steels and exclusive titles/artwork..more power to ya!!:thumbs:
You gotta keep the logo tho, everyone knows Ninjas rule:cigar:

Reactions: PunkNinja
I realize every Ninja will attempt to assassinate me for saying this, but if HDN wants to seriously compete with PA and Nova, they're gonna have to drop the cartoon ninja from the packaging, especially the spine. The Black Label logo is pretty cool, though.

Companies have logos ... that's ours. Just like how Nova and PA have theirs.

No need to assassinate you for your opinion. All respect around here.

And I respect that looking at your join date you haven't experienced a Ninja Week. Won't be long and you'll be like Franky ;) :p
The HDN Ninja looks cool. Arm crossed, just chillin. People (customers ;)) will get used to it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
HDN will be releasing Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) at MondoCon and the upcoming Black Label Series.
HidefNinja the next Plain Archive and Nova Media?
What do you Ninjas think?
HELL FU**ING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy: Why else was the Shop created for! :cool:
I realize every Ninja will attempt to assassinate me for saying this, but if HDN wants to seriously compete with PA and Nova, they're gonna have to drop the cartoon ninja from the packaging, especially the spine. The Black Label logo is pretty cool, though.
The HDN Ninja looks cool. Arm crossed, just chillin. People (customers ;)) will get used to it.
@adarkcorner Drop the Ninja!? :OMG: WHAT?! :mad: Those are fighting words! o_O :box: :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
giphy.gif

529B50AE446D34002F

:D

@PunkNinja The Hi-Def Ninja RULES! :woot:
Companies have logos ... that's ours. Just like how Nova and PA have theirs.

No need to assassinate you for your opinion. All respect around here.

And I respect that looking at your join date you haven't experienced a Ninja Week. Won't be long and you'll be like Franky ;) :p
"Won't be long and you'll be like Franky ;):p" LMFAO!!! :woot: :D :rofl: @Wreck I've been here for over 2 years and my love continues to grow for this amazing place! HDN fu**ing rocks! :cool: :notworthy:
WOW! :hungry: That's beautiful! :drool: :notworthy: Can't wait to see that sexy thang on my shelf! :drool:

I actually like our little ninja, I'm just not so sure about putting him all over the packaging/extras (Seven Psychopaths had A LOT of little ninja). But there should definitely be an HDN logo on the spine. I just think that some people (not sure if that number would be low or high) outside our community might find the ninja kind of tacky, maybe even juvenile, compared to a classy, more minimal logo like PA's. Which might affect sales.

By the way @Wreck, what's a Ninja Week?

Last edited:
I actually like our little ninja, I'm just not so sure about putting him all over the packaging/extras (Seven Psychopaths had A LOT of little ninja). But there should definitely be an HDN logo on the spine. I just think that some people (not sure if that number would be low or high) outside our community might find the ninja kind of tacky, maybe even juvenile, compared to a classy, more minimal logo like PA's. Which might affect sales.

By the way @Wreck, what's a Ninja Week?

We had like over 400-500 prizes given away ... in one week.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/promo/ninja_week_flyer.pdf

I think bottom board of forum will show you all the prizes and such. Last year was crazy.

as for the Seven Pyshopaths ... the LOT of Ninjas ... was actually 7. It was a "play-on" to the movie in that sense.

Zombieland sounds cool!!

but there are too much retailers on the market.
its more than doing a fullslip and a sticker and set the printrun to 100...
releases wont sell out anymore (maybe sides marvel) ...people look twice this time before ordering..

Cool :naughty: @Flloydo NOW What does Black Label #1 look like on your shelf :p

I see it earlier, looks amazing.

I would love to get the black label #1 but I don't think I'll be able to afford it (out of work again but that should be over soon) I bet the packaging is amazing but I have a feeling it's a film I don't know or maybe won't like but we will see.

Persoanlly I would like to get all HDN exclusives to support the site and have my own collection to go with my coins but zombieland is a massive yes for, one of my favourite zombie films anyway and the packaging is incredible just hope the price is decent :)

Reactions: luke98