Home Theater Photos

tv.jpg

Nice dorm room setup cali ....

Horns, You GOTTA move those L and R fronts apart .. spread em out, let em breathe ... you'll get better sound ... .this is, if you have that option.

Crappy camera doesnt do the TV justice ... 61" Samsung 1080p DLP HDTV 3D-Ready, Polk Audio r50 Front Tower speakers, CS2 Center , Onkyo 605 Receiver, PS3 60 GB, HD-DVD player, HD-DVR, Router hard wired for no lag when hosting :p

10001.jpg

A/V rack w/ PSP 3000 near by...
9995.jpg

Close up on Onkyo 605 and PS3, Logitech wireless speaker system for Ipod Touch

9994.jpg

Polk Audio CS2 Center Channel

9997.jpg

Polk Audio CS2 Center Channel with no Grill pic
9996.jpg

Polk Audio PSW-10 Subwoofer (pic with no grill)
3686.jpg

EEEK! We're Naked! (No Grills)
9992.jpg

My Media Rack in main room, tons of other DVDs stored elsewhere. COD W@W Flamethrower Action Figure! Warren Moon, MJ 85' Dunk Contest, MGS4 L.E. Lithograph, 12" Talking Iron Man, & BB Limited Edition Joker Figure
10000.jpg

My Game Rack, Yes It's Pimp! Just Found One Skinny Enough to be Ideal for it @ Big Lots for $15!
9999.jpg

Last edited:
Its an apartment, so i cant go painting anything ... I sit on a 3 seat couch, nothing special ... its a small living room for this apt ... its small to the point the only thing to sit on is the 3 seat couch as I cant fit a recliner in as well ...

Been debating for the longest to find some 2 seat couch but not no love seat gay thing ... and then adding in a pimp ass leather recliner ...

As for the iPod ... yeah, it had some fingerprints on it, my wife has taken control of it ... I rarely use it ... although the camera lit that up worse than it is .. you cant see that in person.

Its an apartment, so i cant go painting anything ... I sit on a 3 seat couch, nothing special ... its a small living room for this apt ... its small to the point the only thing to sit on is the 3 seat couch as I cant fit a recliner in as well ...

Been debating for the longest to find some 2 seat couch but not no love seat gay thing ... and then adding in a pimp ass leather recliner ...

As for the iPod ... yeah, it had some fingerprints on it, my wife has taken control of it ... I rarely use it ... although the camera lit that up worse than it is .. you cant see that in person.

How do you turn up your system in an apartment>?

Well the bass has a volume knob on the back ... so I can monitor that, and thats the main thing really.

As for my speakers, my rears arent great they are still from my HTiB .. once I upgrade to better fronts I will move the r50s to the back ... so speaking in that case , I dont have like EXTREMELY loud rears ... my fronts and center channel bring the volume with ofcourse the bass ... the reason there is that wrapped up black hd cable behind my A/V rack is because of the apt layout I was supposed to put the tv on the wall to the right of it ... which would then cause alot of noise right there for my neighbor with sound barriers being so close bouncing off of walls ... so i put the tv on the wall you see now ... and then the sound travels towards me and the kitchen and ultimately the back wall of another open room which Im a corner APT so no one lives on that side.

For the last month tho my upstairs neighbor and neighbor right beside have moved out .... so ive been able to turn it up louder than norm ... but the wife still bitches regardless ... I LOATHE for the day I get a house and have a dedicated home theater room.

In any case, when buying home theater speakers besides HTiB I have noticed its more so the range and quality ... you hear things with more clarity ... so its still a treat all in itself without it being SUPER loud ... its loud enough however.

I like the center and tower speaker you got. I've may have to save up my money to upgrade to those :D I'll probably use the sub I got now. Idk about my rear speakers though. I've got satellite speakers now.

towers are the BEST bang for your buck 59.99 at frys.com and then click ship to store ... they sale for damn near 200 in store lol ...

This is my old set up, im cutrrently re-doing everything at the momment. I have a new 42inch TV to replace the one you see and also plan on upgrading my speakers and stuff in the near future when i can afford too.I also get rid of the computer and have a laptop now :). My new HT expierence wont be ready for another 2 weeks so i will post pics then.

1483.jpg

1484.jpg

27381771.jpg

towernocover.jpg

light4.jpg

centerspeaker.jpg

Polk Tsi 500,Center speaker is CS20,Ikea Lighting..glass shelve and tv floating stand,xbox 360,Onkyo 706.

also isn't in the picture is the huge surrounds and 10'' 300 watt,500 watt JBL sub woofer...

got my hands down to some hard work and ended up treating myself,not bad for missing my entire summer & being focused...Job ended up as being easy and got an addiction for money.