How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,668
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, is that a Bruins logo? I'm a Blackhawks fan, so still over the moon with the recent cup win.

Just purchased the special 'Terminator Salvation' that Play.com did as an exclusive. A snip at £15.99 considering I have bought it so late.

GER Green Zone, Holland Total Recall*, China Independence Day Ironpack the one with typo error

dvdoo.dk replacement 50/50, one complete damaged this one fine

* wife surpirse, dont know how she order it
icon_confused.gif

Hey, is that a Bruins logo? I'm a Blackhawks fan, so still over the moon with the recent cup win.

Just purchased the special 'Terminator Salvation' that Play.com did as an exclusive. A snip at £15.99 considering I have bought it so late.

You bet, and I'll forgive you for being a Hawk fan!;) And nice grab on TS. Did it come with a book or anything?

You bet, and I'll forgive you for being a Hawk fan!;) And nice grab on TS. Did it come with a book or anything?

Well the years of pain finally paid off!

I'm still waiting for delivery of TS, so I'll let you know soon.

Was disappointed when when I opened up Green Zone today, to find only a disc and that was it, no book, cards. However great looking case, great film, good extras.

btw, how do you add a signature on this forum?

Last edited:
I liked that Ninja Assasins, but I wasn't willing to pay the amount they were asking for.

I pay 19,00€, There were a couple of days that had fallen at that price, and I used the more discount of 5€ amazon (due late in release) sent to those who had preordered from the start.

Hi All-I merged the two "show pictures of collection & recent purchases" threads, so we can all enjoy present and new additions in one area. Enjoy! DB

every single collection started as yours and in no time you will have +20, +40, +80, time will tell, oh yes!!!, then you reach point of no return, ask crash, lol

good luck ;)

LOL i know!
Thing is my wallets already taking a hammering, i keep seeing the basic versions of movies on blu ray for like half the cost, but when you see some of the steelbook artwork, they are just MUST BUYS!
Oh well, will buy what i really WANT, well thats the plan.

Herby-welcome! So jealous of the Kill Bill!:) I passed them up early on, because they were by TFI and had forced subs. Now I wish I had not, and need to hunt them down:) Enjoy them! Best piece of advice-don't get into the habit of buying multiple releases of same film-your strategy sounds sound...so far;)

nice I have one of those, (green zone) where did you snag your Kill Bill from?

Got it on ebay mate, the cover is stunning HAD to have it, loved the film too!

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Herby-welcome! So jealous of the Kill Bill!:) I passed them up early on, because they were by TFI and had forced subs. Now I wish I had not, and need to hunt them down:) Enjoy them! Best piece of advice-don't get into the habit of buying multiple releases of same film-your strategy sounds sound...so far;)

How you mean forced subs?
Can you explain more , cheers.