How or why did you choose your username?

Thanks @galareta2332 for the tag.

Well I was thinking of a weapon, with which I would kill zombies effectively, and with satisfaction, and crossbow came to mind. So I went with it. I was probably high when this decision happened. :whistle:

10226983-large.jpg

:naughty::naughty:

Thanks @galareta2332 for the tag.

Well I was thinking of a weapon, with which I would kill zombies effectively, and with satisfaction, and crossbow came to mind. So I went with it. I was probably high when this decision happened. :whistle:

10226983-large.jpg

:naughty::naughty:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: You know, this i can understand. Crossbow sounds solid. But if you chose "Mini-gun" someone may thouth thay you are not refering to the weapon itself :p:p:p:p

P.S. I thought that Crossbow is from Marvels Captain America nemesis.

Reactions: crossbow
:LOL::LOL::LOL: You know, this i can understand. Crossbow sounds solid. But if you chose "Mini-gun" someone may thouth thay you are not refering to the weapon itself :p:p:p:p

P.S. I thought that Crossbow is from Marvels Captain America nemesis.

Naughty, @galareta2332 is naughty.

When I kind of decided that I want to keep this as a username, I was not part of HDN. Probably back in 2009, when I joined my first ever online community, I kept this as a username. And since that whenever I have joined any online community, I have used this as a username. :p

And the good part is, TWD started in 2010, and there was Daryl Dixon. And I used to play COD : Black ops regularly back in 2010, and it used to fun killing n00bs with crossbow in MP. So I kind of kept using the name.

Reactions: galareta2332
@PunkNinja @monsterzebra @Actarus @bonakaze @Netclone @runk0002 @WhiskeyInTheJar @AnubisNefer
What's your story guys? Need some explanations for those names :)

My nickname was created a loooooong time ago, back when i was a god damn hardcore gamer :D
Initially it was just my PSN-ID that i created (especially for Battlefield Bad Company 2).
Back then i used to drink tons of a super healthy energy drink (guess which half of my username came from an energy drink).
Second half was chosen due to my love to a band called "Zebrahead" (really cool guys, especially live on stage!!).

BANG - MonsterZebra was born. :notworthy::LOL:

...the only thing that harms me, is the fact that there's not a single illustration of an actual monster Zebra out there... is there? :D

It started when I was younger, just a small town boy living in a big city. The sun was high and the sky was blue. I was walking through a park near to me when I had what I'd call an epiphany. I had random thoughts of scorpions and just how interesting they were, the fact they are one of few animals who have an Exo-Skeleton.. How awesome is it that the bones are on the outside of the body?? They're just plain fascinating.
I started researching scorpions and they're an incredible earthly species!!
Soooo.. I started up an Xbox Live Account after this, my first account at that.

KD stands for my first and last initial
Scorp is short for scorpion.. when I started xbox I tried to take KD Scorpion, but it was already taken, so I adapted KD Scorp. This has been my XBL account for a good 12-13 years now, since the first xbox was released..

I now have a tattoo of a tribal scorpion, I want to have a pet scorpion but times have not been good to me where I would be in a position to get one.

Keith

It started when I was younger, just a small town boy living in a big city. The sun was high and the sky was blue. I was walking through a park near to me when I had what I'd call an epiphany. I had random thoughts of scorpions and just how interesting they were, the fact they are one of few animals who have an Exo-Skeleton.. How awesome is it that the bones are on the outside of the body?? They're just plain fascinating.
I started researching scorpions and they're an incredible earthly species!!
Soooo.. I started up an Xbox Live Account after this, my first account at that.

KD stands for my first and last initial
Scorp is short for scorpion.. when I started xbox I tried to take KD Scorpion, but it was already taken, so I adapted KD Scorp. This has been my XBL account for a good 12-13 years now, since the first xbox was released..

I now have a tattoo of a tribal scorpion, I want to have a pet scorpion but times have not been good to me where I would be in a position to get one.

Keith

Keith, great story:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Thanks for sharing:notworthy:
Do you have a pet scorpion?:naughty: If you have a photo you can share you tatto, very curious about it, as i think scorpions have magnificant shape.

I know who was your beloved fighter in Mortal Kombat:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tumblr_mj7shoZH1j1qbtzbno1_500.gif

Reactions: KD Scorp
Keith, great story:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Thanks for sharing:notworthy:
Do you have a pet scorpion?:naughty: If you have a photo you can share you tatto, very curious about it, as i think scorpions have magnificant shape.

I know who was your beloved fighter in Mortal Kombat:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tumblr_mj7shoZH1j1qbtzbno1_500.gif
Too right scorpion was my favourite character from mortal kombat! GET OVER HEREEEE!!!!!!!

I'll take a photo of my tat tonight, (it's faded as i had it about 10 years ago lol) but it is a tribal one, not an actual depiction of a scorpion

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007