How To Train Your Dragon (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.2) [China]

Which 'How to Train Your Dragon' slip will you purchase?

• Full/Lenti slip

Votes: 210 62.5%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 27 8.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 99 29.5%

• Total voters

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
How To Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray SteelBook 3D+2D) (HDzeta Exclusive No.2) [China]
Release date: June 10-20, 2014 (approximate)
Notes: Glossy finish,no embossed
Specs:
3D
Audio:English 7.1Dolby TrueHD, Dolby 5.1 Mandarin, German Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 Korean, Dutch Dolby 5.1, Portuguese Dolby 5.1 Russian Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby 5.1 Turkish
Subtitles:None

2D
Audio:English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital 5.1 Mandarin, Cantonese Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 Japanese, Thai Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 Korean, Hindi Dolby 5.1 sound track comment
Subtitles:English, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Hindi, Malay, English subtitles comments, Korean comment subtitles, Japanese Review word

Cover Art:
user1166_pic10046_1395730452.jpg

Package:
10755-1400221544-a796d5de65a088b1a9e975377cbb634c-jpg.81540

Group buy-estimated to be May 10,2014
Group Buys: Closed

1) Full slip/Lenti (350 total copies)w/full slip, lenticular, character cards and numbered card $60 shipped to hub - Group buy

2) 1/4 slip version (150 copies) w/1/4 slip, numbered card $55 shipped to hub - Group Buy

10338-1398420391-c8c25623b40fd0447b70997072b1180e-jpg.81169

10337-1398420391-163eb9042c075633740c783e372238ae-jpg.81168

10380-1398836441-cfc7cd15b9ee92f8bc599a749ee77f04-gif.81209

10456-1399432684-299be6fbf0cecb9e85e14b61744cf507-jpg.81273

Characters cards:8 pcs (included with Lenticular Full slip)
10235-1397708928-357a565e4fbbeb3175ebc560584d68ce-jpg.81082

10236-1397708928-bc04a993fe5c3efb51d114bf04225c6e-jpg.81083

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 563
Last edited by a moderator:
WHen you live Outside the USA>>>

how does it work with the custom/duty charges ?! do we have to pay them ? ...

******OR they do like Kimchi they delaclare it as a GIFT + they put lower value 25.99 + describe as DVD/blu-ray instead of steelbook (that's what kimchi give us the option to do when we select the shipping and ALSO**** when we order from ebay sellers 99% of them don't mind doing it(Gift + DVD + Low value in US$) ??? how does it work with GB ?

As far as I understand they are a local, China, retailer only. If you want this you will have to partake in the group buy ....... in the line right after me :D

Details on the GB will be announced on or about May 10th

Cheers
CrashKelly

I understand, but I will be working in China so I have a Chinese address / bank card now to order these locally. :)

WHen you live Outside the USA>>>

how does it work with the custom/duty charges ?! do we have to pay them ? ...

******OR they do like Kimchi they delaclare it as a GIFT + they put lower value 25.99 + describe as DVD/blu-ray instead of steelbook (that's what kimchi give us the option to do when we select the shipping and ALSO**** when we order from ebay sellers 99% of them don't mind doing it(Gift + DVD + Low value in US$) ??? how does it work with GB ?

I'm quoting myself but NO ONE has an answer ???

Actarus, not sure what you mean?

since I live in Canada and the package comes from another country, on the custom form/CN22 section of custom info to provide, if full value is put on there(the custom section on shipping label) there will be insane custom charges plus more risk of them opening the box to inspect and they are very rough and always damage the steelbooks.

*****Usually with independent sellers on market places, they Fill out the custom/CN22 section and they write the 3 requested information on label in a way to help;

1) Declare as a ''GIFT''
2) Item Description: ''DVD'' or ''blu-ray'' (Instead of steelbook)
3) Value in US$: 20$US (for example if 2 steel)

Actarus, not sure what you mean?

I think he means that kimchi will write on your packaging whatever cost you desire, so they give help to buyers who want to avoid customs charges. Intimating he wants the shipper to write the wrong price on the packaging i guess lol.

Will this work out at about £60 after all expenses are paid then? Around £38 for steel and shipping plus ship from hub and then customs? Anybody who has ordered to the UK through group buy before would be helping greatly, thanks. :D

How doe hdn GB proceeds with shipping to another country, do we get any help as mentioned above ?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

yes it is what I mean, Kimchi will write on the shipping custom section what I wrote above, you can select when checking out, value they declare it at if you want lower value they write it as 25.99 and also you have the Option to Have it declared as a Gift...PLUS I looked on my shipping label Kimchi will declare it as DVD instead of steelbook so we have the info requested by customs that helps us to avoid customs charges and also higher risk of them opening the box to inspect

How doe hdn GB proceeds with shipping to another country, do we get any help as mentioned above ?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

yes it is what I mean, Kimchi will write on the shipping custom section what I wrote above, you can select when checking out, value they declare it at if you want lower value they write it as 25.99 and also you have the Option to Have it declared as a Gift...PLUS I looked on my shipping label Kimchi will declare it as DVD instead of steelbook so we have the info requested by customs that helps us to avoid customs charges and also higher risk of them opening the box to inspect
I think this depends on who is shipping the steels (either directly from HDZeta or handled by a Ninja) and whether they are willing to do so. Shouldn't have any problem if it's one of us though. :)

I think this depends on who is shipping the steels (either directly from HDZeta or handled by a Ninja) and whether they are willing to do so. Shouldn't have any problem if it's one of us though. :)

awww that is sweet to say, sounds like you're all helping each other out sounds nice, so i guess I will contact the person who is in charge directly !

awww that is sweet to say, sounds like you're all helping each other out sounds nice, so i guess I will contact the person who is in charge directly !

These will be shipped from China to your hub. If there is a customs fee then it will be split by all members that are helped by that hub. As your hub should be in Canada there should be no other customs fees after that. Your steel will be reboxed by the hub and shipped to you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ah oki I guess it works differently so it's like massive shipping and after that slip and reshipped... oki that makes it easier this way...

and just to know, when doing Group buy, are the hub, ninjas whoever deals with the steels know and take into consideration that many of us are OCD collectors ? is that taken into consideration ?

ah oki I guess it works differently so it's like massive shipping and after that slip and reshipped... oki that makes it easier this way...

and just to know, when doing Group buy, are the hub, ninjas whoever deals with the steels know and take into consideration that many of us are OCD collectors ? is that taken into consideration ?

Yes it is. You can also state this when paying your invoice and they will do the best they can to assist you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Actarus
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, PRECISIONS AND ADVICE, Feels nice to finally have that answer !!!!

Thanks so much again !

Buying from a group buy = getting a steel "Non retail" technically as far as customs are concerned it's a "gift" and you can ask the person doing the group buy to mark it as gift, that way no customs charges will apply.

Ordering from Kimchi = retail purchase, and customs are getting wise often that the value on the slip is not what it actually cost so you maybe hit with charges.

I've done one Group Buy so far with Drum18 who's in Canada. It arrived hassle free with no charges. If I had ordered it from a retailer there such as Amazon.Ca then I could have ended up with a further £20 is postal/customs costs.

Join the group buy for this mate, and trust the other Ninja's! You will be fine. Just ask that it is marked as gift and with a low cost and there shouldn't be any problems. :D

Feel free to PM me with any questions, that way we won't spam up the thread with GB info ;)

Last edited:
Buying from a group buy = getting a steel "Non retail" technically as far as customs are concerned it's a "gift" and you can ask the person doing the group buy to mark it as gift, that way no customs charges will apply.

Ordering from Kimchi = retail purchase, and customs are getting wise often that the value on the slip is not what it actually cost so you maybe hit with charges.

I've done one Group Buy so far with Drum18 who's in Canada. It arrived hassle free with no charges. If I had ordered it from a retailer there such as Amazon.Ca then I could have ended up with a further £20 is postal/customs costs.

Join the group buy for this mate, and trust the other Ninja's! You will be fine. Just ask that it is marked as gift and with a low cost and there shouldn't be any problems. :D

Feel free to PM me with any questions, that way we won't spam up the thread with GB info ;)

Thanks so much, if ever I need additional precision I will...but i was educated that there would be a Hub in Canada so custom charges apparently will all be shared with the Hub... in any case, it's always nice to get bits and pieces of info, to learn as this Gb is stressing me out lol I hope there's not 2 threads for each kind

Reactions: psychoscot