How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 21, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $37.99 $34.99

h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$36.99? Ugh, Best Buy sneaking up the price of 4k again. Next it’ll be $38.99 and then why not round up to $39.99?

Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the story, but thought the dialogue was really weak and cliche-y

Definitely gonna pick this up, hopefully they’ll do something about that price though. They’re charging more for a DreamWorks 4k movie than they do for 4K Disney/Marvel... at least until those get bumped up to $39.99.

Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the story, but thought the dialogue was really weak and cliche-y

Definitely gonna pick this up, hopefully they’ll do something about that price though. They’re charging more for a DreamWorks 4k movie than they do for 4K Disney/Marvel... at least until those get bumped up to $39.99.
the price will come down close to release day.....you will see.

Yeap! Unfortunately things will get worst not better in terms of price, I have been thinking lately on leaving Steelbooks for good but it’s not easy lol
I’ve been a lot more picky about my pickups. Like for the new captain americas, do I buy them or just get the 4K disc and add it to my current steels?

A few years ago when a US retailer would get a Steelbook, I almost felt obligated to buy it to show them Steelbooks sell. Nowadays I don’t think they need my help breaking into the mainstream. I think most people will have at least seen one by now even if they don’t know exactly what it is.

Reactions: howarmat
I’ve been a lot more picky about my pickups. Like for the new captain americas, do I buy them or just get the 4K disc and add it to my current steels?

A few years ago when a US retailer would get a Steelbook, I almost felt obligated to buy it to show them Steelbooks sell. Nowadays I don’t think they need my help breaking into the mainstream. I think most people will have at least seen one by now even if they don’t know exactly what it is.
im exactly in the same position. I was actually wanting to see a nice marvel pack with just 4k discs at a decent price.

Already sold out in the UK from Zavvi, and no 4k in a Steel elsewhere as yet. Keen to have a matching set with the other two!
3 versions in France:-
2D @ 22.99 https://video.fnac.com/a13439595/Dr...-Blu-ray-Gerard-Butler-Blu-ray?omnsearchpos=3
3D + 2D @ 24.99 https://video.fnac.com/a13439596/Dr...u-ray-3D-Gerard-Butler-Blu-ray?omnsearchpos=1
4K + 2D @ 29.99 https://video.fnac.com/a13439597/Dr...ra-HD-Gerard-Butler-Blu-ray-4K?omnsearchpos=2

Release date: June 12, 2019

$36.99? Ugh, Best Buy sneaking up the price of 4k again. Next it’ll be $38.99 and then why not round up to $39.99?

Looks like I was wrong. They went up to $37.99, not $38.99.

Seriously... How did this sneak up in price even more?! At this point the FNAC 4K + 2D is cheaper, not sure what shipping would do to that though.