aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Thats real cool Zero ....

I just recently grabbed a 1/6 Yoda and 1/6 Rango.

Sideshow_Yoda__72790.jpg

rango_film_hottoys_sideshow_1.jpg

Best of all ... Got them both for free in a sense. Turned in a bunch of old blus I didnt want to Hastings for a gift card. 90% of the blu's were ones from the $1 BB sale. So I really cleaned up. :)

Reactions: Zero
Great pic-ups Wreck! I like that Yoda. Well done getting them practically for free!

turned in 28 blu-rays. 24 of which cost me $1 each. I ordered Yoda off their site, bought Rango in store. Wanted some smaller stuff as they fit inside my media rack so make nice little displays.

DSCN1079.jpg

RANGO ....

and my current work .... Book of Eli .... (again, this is the not the head that will stay on this figure)

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
thx Zero ; I already have a PERFECT denzel Eli head ... just gotta get it painted. The head cost like $60 and getting it painted perfect should be over $100 :eek!: so you can see why there is a hold up.

Yoda arrived today. Cheaney just now saw those pics, they were blocked at work .... that Ghostbusters car looks awesome ... gotta see more pics!

I took the plunge ... Hans Landa is headed my way! IB COMPLETE! Unless someone could ever find me a Bear Jew custom sculpt head. :naughty:

I used to have quite a few posters from film releases back from around 1991 - 94 when I was at Uni and doing Summer Work in a Cinema to get some cash together... also managed to acquire a few of the lifesize cardboard cutouts from various films as I had a mate who worked in a video store... the lifesize Pinhead (from Hellraiser) was a great one. Got rid of them all though over the years when moving houses etc. :(

I just bought this ... Captain America 1/6 scale and it cost me $0 out of pocket. w00t!

I turned in 24 blu's, 10 dvds, and 6 games to "Hastings" for a gift card then bought it online. I'll probably post pics in a couple weeks when I receive. Pretty good deal for me as its all games I never play no more, dvds I dont care about, and blu's that I have doubles of (in premium packaging like steels, digibooks, etc.) or will never watch again.

Last edited: