I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
New one in da house, Optimus Prime TLK figure from 3A. I usually only collect statues but made an exception for this and Bumblebee, as Transformers statues are just too big and expensive for me. Extreme details and tons of accessories with it and it is quite big, great job. Have to play around with what posing and accessories I should have it displayed with when I have a few hours. :D

0803583A-B164-40BF-9E08-BBF0AB067187.jpeg
25E27212-B134-411A-A5F8-D051B8F35063.jpeg

Just started working on my first ever 1/6 scale kitbash... no guesses as to who it's going to be. :whistle: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Working on one? Did you sculpt the head mate?
Nah, I wish I was that skilled lol. Kitbashing just means you buy all the parts separately from different "kits" and then put them together to make one figure... the head was a custom job I found on eBay.

Nah, I wish I was that skilled lol. Kitbashing just means you buy all the parts separately from different "kits" and then put them together to make one figure... the head was a custom job I found on eBay.
Oh Kool, I've seen these figures in Forbidden planet but didn't realise you could pick the bits up separately:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh Kool, I've seen these figures in Forbidden planet but didn't realise you could pick the bits up separately:thumbs:
Sorry, I still wasn't very clear... technically they're not sold separately (they're full figures), but you can find sellers on eBay who break them up and sell the parts. I bought the full BBK Drive figure, but then also bought a different/better body and head... so kitbashing is basically just customising an existing figure. I've gone ahead and ordered some sunglasses now too, because the eyes on my sculpt are a little off, which has been bugging me lol.