I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
Forgot to post the sneak peek of my Driver...

I've since bought some shades since his eyes are a little off on the head sculpt I bought, but I need to do some tweaking and repainting to them.

Been a while since I've had the cash available to pre-order one of WheresChappell's figures, but the quality has improved so much since the last one I picked up (not that they were bad before).

This honestly looks so clean/smooth that I'd believe you if you told me it were factory made - they're hand sculpted from clay and then he makes resin copies.

Got his new Driver coming next, which I absolutely cannot wait for! :D

Been a while since I've had the cash available to pre-order one of WheresChappell's figures, but the quality has improved so much since the last one I picked up (not that they were bad before).

This honestly looks so clean/smooth that I'd believe you if you told me it were factory made - they're hand sculpted from clay and then he makes resin copies.

WOW, just had a look on this guys site :wow: Some mint stuff, those Driver figures are wicked.

Which one did you go for mate?

WOW, just had a look on this guys site :wow: Some mint stuff, those Driver figures are wicked.

Which one did you go for mate?
He's awesome! I've only got a couple of his figures (one of which he gifted me for taking inspiration from a poster I designed), mainly due to them being quite expensive and me always being skint... plus they sell out super quick.

I went for the original (unbloody) Driver, but would've happily gone for both if I had the cash available. You should see @Mickle_89's collection... he has tons of them, including some super cool and rare 1/1 variants. :notworthy:

I need to follow that chap on Insta as I would have loved that new Drive one :(

I need to follow that chap on Insta as I would have loved that new Drive one :(
Yeah, Insta is the only heads up we get unfortunately.

I think these went up for a limited time rather than him only making a limited amount (as he used to do). Didn't realise he'd actually took them down already though.

Sorry you missed them mate... will let you know if I hear/see anything.

• Friendly
Reactions: tommyh84

Beautiful :drool: Got mine last week too. Cannot wait for his new Driver :hungry::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: Noodles
He's awesome! I've only got a couple of his figures (one of which he gifted me for taking inspiration from a poster I designed), mainly due to them being quite expensive and me always being skint... plus they sell out super quick.

I went for the original (unbloody) Driver, but would've happily gone for both if I had the cash available. You should see @Mickle_89's collection... he has tons of them, including some super cool and rare 1/1 variants. :notworthy:
Oh nice mate , they both look wicked :thumbs: Definitely will check out @Mickle_89 collection:happy:

A few new items we recieved over and around Christmas

Attachments

• IMG_20191225_133442_812.jpg
    IMG_20191225_133442_812.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20191224_200929_285.jpg
    IMG_20191224_200929_285.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_20191216_134221_103.jpg
    IMG_20191216_134221_103.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20191216_134046_871.jpg
    IMG_20191216_134046_871.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20191216_133924_302.jpg
    IMG_20191216_133924_302.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20191216_134320_927.jpg
    IMG_20191216_134320_927.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 215
Does Anybody know someone who does custom work? I want a figure customized (like adding beard, custom clothing) and I don’t have any peeps in that field.
@Noodles ?
For a 1/6 scale figure I presume? I don't know anyone personally, but I've come across loads of amazing customizers on Instagram... not sure what their prices are though.

I'll take a look later and link you to some of them. Or failing that, maybe @Wreck has someone decent in mind? I know he owns a custom 1/6 scale figure or two.

Reactions: C.C. 95
For a 1/6 scale figure I presume? I don't know anyone personally, but I've come across loads of amazing customizers on Instagram... not sure what their prices are though.

I'll take a look later and link you to some of them. Or failing that, maybe @Wreck has someone decent in mind? I know he owns a custom 1/6 scale figure or two.
Thanks, @Noodles ! Yeah, 1/6th size. If you can help, that would be great.
anybody that has a good rep, really. Or, if you know anybody who has had work done.
i’m familiar with great customs out there, but I‘m not familiar with any avenue to solicit those services.
I image sideshow freaks would be a good place - but I would definitely be more comfortable with first hand recommendations.
hopefully someone here has some experience with thisl