herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Courtesy of blumaster -

Hoppers Crossing JB Hi-Fi said:
Jeff

Sorry to keep you waiting but we had to ring around and confirm, it is a limited edition illustrated cover art in a cardboard slipcase

Cheers the hoppers team

4444887.jpg

Order In Bruges

4444883.jpg

Order RED

4444882.jpg

Order The Road

4444886.jpg

Order Requiem For A Dream

4444889.jpg

Order Once Were Warriors

4444888.jpg

Order Amelie

4444885.jpg

Order Death At A Funeral

4444884.jpg

Order Tucker And Dale Vs Evil

4444880.jpg

Order Buried

4444881.jpg

Order Paranormal Activity

4444573.jpg

Order Harry Brown

4444575.jpg

Order Let Me In

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was BTTF edition :D

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

By the way, does anyone know if the rating logo is printed or just a removable card?

I dont think they would be silly enough to put a huge rating logo on the cover when these are strictly advertised as limited edition cover art. At least i hope not....

Hmmm so only a slipcase? I think I'll pass on these then... shame! :(

BTW, thanks for the info buddy, I'll add this to the OP

Soooo... is this just exclusive cover art with that ugly brown frame being considered the cardboard slipcase, or will the illustrated art actually be the slipcase? I'm still thinking that I may want that Tucker & Dale.

Pretty sure these will be Slip covers, I live in Australia, and I assure you JB HI-FI is very reliable, I shop in store regularly. They released a line like these a little while back, but for DVDs and they were slip covers I believe.

These have been confirmed as slipcovers only, so I've moved this thread to the Slipcover section. It's also been confirmed that the rating logo on the front of each slip is removable, so that makes the idea of owning these even more attactive. :scat:

so is the part that says "limited edition illustrated cover art" removable as well?

I think they look pretty awesome. My copy of Dale & Tucker was shipped out today. Might pick up The Road with the deal 2 for 30 deal that JB has going on.

Some releases look ok with the rating on the spine though. I like the way my Arrow Video blu-rays look. Not saying these will be as nice, but lets see some pics before we pull out our jump to conclusions mats.