herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Courtesy of blumaster -

Hoppers Crossing JB Hi-Fi said:
Jeff

Sorry to keep you waiting but we had to ring around and confirm, it is a limited edition illustrated cover art in a cardboard slipcase

Cheers the hoppers team

4444887.jpg

Order In Bruges

4444883.jpg

Order RED

4444882.jpg

Order The Road

4444886.jpg

Order Requiem For A Dream

4444889.jpg

Order Once Were Warriors

4444888.jpg

Order Amelie

4444885.jpg

Order Death At A Funeral

4444884.jpg

Order Tucker And Dale Vs Evil

4444880.jpg

Order Buried

4444881.jpg

Order Paranormal Activity

4444573.jpg

Order Harry Brown

4444575.jpg

Order Let Me In

Last edited by a moderator:
Some releases look ok with the rating on the spine though. I like the way my Arrow Video blu-rays look. Not saying these will be as nice, but lets see some pics before we pull out our jump to conclusions mats.

agreed! Just depends .. tho the Reel Hero slips looked pretty bad from both UK and AU with the rating logos all over them. Thankfully they arent on the front but I primarily store stuff on a rack so side/spine view can be important to me on slipcover editons ... not so much for steels. But for slips, I'm picky in regards to spine. (at least whether I will buy an entire line or not)

I love the art on these! They remind me of the art of Olly Moss!

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/20596/

My Favs are Paranormal Activity, Let Me In, Tucker and Dale and Red!

I'm trying to order some of these from JB Hifi but when trying to make an account I get an error about my mobile number.
I first wrote it without the countrycode but have since added that but I still get the error message.

Anyone able to help me out?

worked for me when using Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number. If it continues not to work, let me know and I'll let you use my phone number.

Reactions: dirtyoak
worked for me when using Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number. If it continues not to work, let me know and I'll let you use my phone number.

Thank you so much for the offer but I fortunately got it to work. I just put 00 in front of my number and it did the trick.

I saw the them in store yesterday. Have to say they don't look that good individually but if you buy a few it'll look really nice together. I just hope I love more movie in this set apart from Red.

007.jpg

008.jpg

It looks pretty cool in hand. I don't think I'll be buying any others, but I'm satisfied with it. And this one, at least, is region free. So maybe next time an AU member is at JB, he could take a look to see the rest of them are region free or if it's just on a title by title basis.

I got four of these today. I think they look really good! :)

You can actually remove the rating logo on the front. You just tear it on the dotted line. I like how it says "Tear along the dotted line to enjoy full uninterrupted cover art"

These are the ones I ordered:
Let Me In
Tucker And Dale Vs Evil
Buried
Harry Brown

View attachment 17828
View attachment 17829

It looks pretty cool in hand. I don't think I'll be buying any others, but I'm satisfied with it. And this one, at least, is region free. So maybe next time an AU member is at JB, he could take a look to see the rest of them are region free or if it's just on a title by title basis.

Looks good. Can't wait to get mine now. I ordered Tucker & Dale, Amelie, Let Me In In and The Road.