I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Looking for MAN OF STEEL - German Steelbook (sold out on amazon.de)
  2. Sealed
  3. Mint condition
  4. Wish to purchase to add to my ever growing DC collection.

I'm aware of ebay prices and sellers already so not necessary to add links etc. If anybody can help here let me know.

Long shot but looking for

FAC Shape of Water

I was away and missed the group buy here and then got bumped off of a GB elsewhere (despite being 3rd on the list ) - looking for this as part of an anniversary present for my wife (10th anniversary is tin after all!) who is a massive Del Toro fan

Kind reminder to all, thread is for requests only. Please PM your "I have this..." to the concerned. Thanks and good luck.

Another long shot..

Looking for

Thor Ragnarok - Doctor Strange - Ant Man (all Blufans) (Looking for the steelbook, would consider single lenti if it's in my budget)
Sealed or Unsealed
Mint or close to
I'm based in the UK

Thanks

Last edited:
1. FAC Blade Runner 2049 E3
2. Sealed or unsealed. (Even just the slip and goodies, if you want to keep the steelbook--though not full price in that case, of course.) :)
3. Mint condition
4. Cash--open to discussing a fair price.

Just posting this in case someone receives the FAC BR2049 E3 and doesn't like it. I like the looks of the in-hand shots more than I'd expected.

Last edited:
  1. Looking for MAN OF STEEL - German Steelbook (sold out on amazon.de)
  2. Sealed
  3. Mint condition
  4. Wish to purchase to add to my ever growing DC collection.
I'm aware of ebay prices and sellers already so not necessary to add links etc. If anybody can help here let me know.

Which MOS? the newer animated art by Jim Lee ? if so I could help you from USA ... unless you mean the older one with Cavill on front.

Cash or trade. Looking for, sealed and mint except if indicated otherwise:

- Avengers: Age of Ultron Novamedia Exclusive sealed box set OR just the empty box

- Blade 2 Japan

- John Wick Media Markt Netherlands Exclusive Futurepak

- Pacific Rim Australia Futurepak

- Pacific Rim Korea Futurepak

- Prince of Persia Futureshop Exclusive Ironpak - might consider open ONLY IF mint and complete with everything

- Terminator 2 Novamedia Quarter Slip preferred or Lenti

- The Mummy Box Set Everythingblu or just the empty box

Got loads to trade, some listed HERE and others not listed yet, PM your wants or asking price. Thanks.

Last edited:

- Avengers: Age of Ultron - Novamedia Exclusive - sealed box set or just the empty box

- Blade 2 - Japan

- John Wick - Media Markt Netherlands Exclusive - Futurepak

- Johnny Mnemonic - Germany - Futurepak

- Pacific Rim - Korea - Futurepak

- Prince of Persia - Futureshop Exclusive - Ironpak

- Prince of Persia - HMV Exclusive - Triple or Double Play

- Terminator 2 - Novamedia - Quarter Slip preferred or Lenti

- The Mummy - Everythingblu box set - or just the empty box

Got loads to trade, some listed HERE and others not listed yet, PM your wants or asking price. Thanks.

:whistle:Looking for the Incredible Mondo X Seal and new

At reasonable price of course .:naughty:

:whistle:Also less important: Wind River lenti only, new(the lenti from special box if someone don't need it) from Blu Collection. I have no idea how much it will be, if price too high will just forgot about it:yawn:

Thanks
Edit: If some one know if this being sell on "Evil BAY" maybe, as some says it, point me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDestroyer8418
Looking for trade only

The Hobbit : The Battle of the Five Armies 3D steelbook /HMV or France , can be opened but must be mind condition
Transformers : the last Knight 3D HMV steelbook can be opened but must be mind condition
Iron man 2 zavvi exclusive lenticular edition steelbook, can be opened but must be mind condition
Antman 3D zavvi exclusive lenticular edition steelbook, can be opened but must be mind condition
Avengers assemble zavvi exclusive lenticular edition steelbook, can be opened but must be mind condition

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...normal-blu-rays-for-trade.88810/#post-2115495
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/nl-steelbooks-for-trade-and-sale.46959/

Looking for:

Thor Blufans
Captain America: The First Avengers Blufans

Don't mind what edition or condition (opened and slight defects are fine).

Thanks

:whistle:Looking for the Incredible Mondo X Seal and new

At reasonable price of course .:naughty:

:whistle:Also less important: Wind River lenti only, new(the lenti from special box if someone don't need it) from Blu Collection. I have no idea how much it will be, if price too high will just forgot about it:yawn:

Thanks
Edit: If some one know if this being sell on "Evil BAY" maybe, as some says it, point me out.
So- you are looking for the loose "lenticular board" from the box set, not the the lenticular slipcover edition?

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I'm looking for Filmarena (Black Barons) Vertigo, sealed or unsealed but in mint condition.

Looking to trade.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

- Avengers: Age of Ultron - Novamedia Exclusive - sealed box set or just the empty box

- Blade 2 - Japan

- John Wick - Media Markt Netherlands Exclusive - Futurepak

- Johnny Mnemonic - Germany - Futurepak

- Pacific Rim - Korea - Futurepak

- Prince of Persia - Futureshop Exclusive - Ironpak

- Prince of Persia - HMV Exclusive - Triple or Double Play

- Terminator 2 - Novamedia - Quarter Slip preferred or Lenti

- The Mummy - Everythingblu box set - or just the empty box