I haven't been following the GB count and haven't spoken to the guys personally to see if that's it or if there will be any more added.So another 5 copies were made available as the purchases count is now up to 8 on the GB, right?
Do we know for sure if that’s it? Or is there still a possibility more could be added?
WB DC Manta OC’s starting from Justice League have the 4K J Card under the seal as well and could be very well safe to assume that Joker and BoP will as well.Yes you are right, only J-Card under the shrink wrap was for Boxset Ready Player One. The Fantastic Beast Boxset, J-Card is under Shrink Wrap only half way up (it is a wrap around one). But personally I don’t mind as I Open my editions.
Sorry guys, originally I thought it was going to be only 3 and then Karel managed to source 5 more and that was already something I didnt think he was going to be able to do, but Im afraid thats it, no more tricks to pull. Sorry guys
Wow cool that he secured 5 more and congrats to those who were still online to grab them, especially @jailbird_joeySorry guys, originally I thought it was going to be only 3 and then Karel managed to source 5 more and that was already something I didnt think he was going to be able to do, but Im afraid thats it, no more tricks to pull. Sorry guys
Thanks for the update! Annoyed I missed this and it's unfortunate FA have reduced the allocations lately but really appreciate what you and Karel have done to bring us the GBsSorry guys, originally I thought it was going to be only 3 and then Karel managed to source 5 more and that was already something I didnt think he was going to be able to do, but Im afraid thats it, no more tricks to pull. Sorry guys
hey there! it varies a lot, from retailer to retailer. for example:I know I’m new when it comes to the whole GB setup, and by the sounds of it there’s a whole history that I haven’t been part of, but is this what other similar GBs are like?
I'm also new here and this was very helpful, thanks!hey there! it varies a lot, from retailer to retailer. for example:
ninjas here who source and help with the GBs can only sell the copies they are given, and that's down to the retailer. after all the business GBs here have sent some of their way, you would hope that they would be more accommodating. but that's business, and you can't always get what you want.
- in my experience, bufans/fanatics GBs here usually have plenty of copies. you can't buy blufans/fanatics direct from their website, so you'll need a GB.
- FAC/Black Barons always used to have a large number as well, but as a company they can be pretty hardball with collectors, and they have been giving our fewer and fewer copies to GBs recently. FAC do have a major retail website, but i have only bought from them a few times direct, and their collectors' number programme (which they have been running forever), means those who started out with them get first dibs. best bet is to put yourself on the waiting lists there and keep your fingers crossed!
- MantaLab GBs here usually have plenty of copies, too. you can also buy MantaLab direct via their (new) retailer website quite easily, but they will sell out in minutes usually. Manta's old website still works, but sales now go through the new one.
- NovaMedia GBs here are usually fine, too. they have a great retail website (these days!), and you can buy direct easily, but like Manta they are popular.
- Kimchi have done some GBs in the past, but again you can buy direct, like Manta or Nova, and just like them they are popular! you will also see the name SM Life - other ninjas will correct me, but i think they are affiliated with Kimchi.
- HDZeta's products are excellent, but their own website is a real lottery, and they used to provide plenty copies for GBs, but those days seem to be behind us now.
- WeEt collection are relatively new, but some of their releases have been great. they do GBs here, usually with plenty copies, and you can buy direct.
- the same is true for U'Mania, website here.
- CineMuseum GBs here often have plenty of copies, but they sell out quick, and can be hard to get direct on their website due to demand.
- everythingBlu do not do GBs, but it's not usually hard to get their stuff direct.
- Plain Archive are the same, not usually GBs, but buying direct is fine, in my experience. their releases are often a bit more esoteric, also, so you don't get the mad rush you do for a DC, a Marvel, or a Nolan.
- there are a few other companies too, like WCL and Art Crafts (here), but these are much smaller, limited edition sellers, and they do not run GBs.
- Steelbook central sometimes get FACs and other releases in small amount, keep an eye on their website. this is also the best place (in my opinion) to get made to measure (to the micron) protectors.
- other websites you may want to keep an eye on, who don't do GBs but do some lovely limited editions, are Arrow (here), PowerHouse (here), and don't forget the HDN Ninja shop right here! this sometimes has great editions you missed elsewhere.
if there is a GB you are interested in, "Watch" the thread for the release (button top right of the page), keep the Group Buy tab open and F5 a lot, and open and set up your PayPal in advance. every little helps. good luck!