Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The text on the slip looks sharp enough but the image looks very fuzzy to me. That building in the background looks awful.

Will have to wait until its in hand to be sure I guess.
That's completely possible with a bad pic.

I'll just say it, retailers, with all the money they're making, should really invest in some decent equipment. I'm not even talking top of the line stuff, just decent. And learn how to use it.
Pics are getting worse and worse. Maybe it's all these months of house arrest and no sun/vitamin E.

That's completely possible with a bad pic.

I'll just say it, retailers, with all the money they're making, should really invest in some decent equipment. I'm not even talking top of the line stuff, just decent. And learn how to use it.
Pics are getting worse and worse. Maybe it's all these months of house arrest and no sun/vitamin E.

So embarrassing—when you take a group photo, and you don't realize until you get the prints back that 3/4 of the people in the photo happened to turn completely away from the camera at just the moment you pressed the shutter.

When does this go up for sale on fa’s Website?
It's very likely already Sold Out

Pre-order start: Classic Sale June 18, 2020. (Still collector's numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

I doubt there will be any availavle for classic sale on the 18th as I expect all have gone already to those with collector's numbers who had acces to purchase on the 15th
If you want try your luck click I want to Buy on Film Arena Website do it now don't wait
You will be put on a list and if any left over after those who purchased during 3 day advance you might get lucky but don't get your hopes up

The 'Your order has been sent' has disappeared for me on the product page. Been there for weeks but its gone now, no idea what that means. Not really sure if that was a preorder or an interested in buying notification. Just selected 'I want to buy this'

Well, the first question is, did you pay for it? If you didn't, then I doubt they've sent you anything. If you did pay, then I suppose it's reasonable to assume it means they've sent it.