Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'Your order has been sent' has disappeared for me on the product page. Been there for weeks but its gone now, no idea what that means. Not really sure if that was a preorder or an interested in buying notification. Just selected 'I want to buy this'

That meant your ’I want to buy’ order had been received, and my understanding is that means you are on a wait list for a copy. Once all stock to GB is allocated, VIP members on FA get first dibs on their copies, then everything leftover is offered to those on the waitlist. Even then I believe is first come first served.

I would imagine that button and note has disappeared now because the waitlist is closed as this is being released later today (19:00 BST).

Get ready everyone. I’m still hoping haha!

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad
Been refreshing the page for the last 50 mins, and nothing’s changed.

I know I’ll get an email with an order if there’s any left, but a guy can dream, right? Dream within a dream maybe? Wait, did one of you plant the idea in my mind that I could possibly get one as a cruel joke?! :OMG:

My hypothesis is, the amount collectors spend on their editions is inversely proportional to how much they spend on their cameras.

Wait for real pics, then compare, and it might still be HDZ wins out, I won't say it's not likely... but for crying out loud, that photo stinks. Even the big ass giant 4k sticker is blurry.

My hypothesis is, the amount collectors spend on their editions is inversely proportional to how much they spend on their cameras.

Wait for real pics, then compare, and it might still be HDZ wins out, I won't say it's not likely... but for crying out loud, that photo stinks. Even the big ass giant 4k sticker is blurry.

If you think it helps :rolleyes: keep dreamin....it´s definitely not that bad photo, of course it can be better, but it´s pretty good.

Just accept the facts, FAC will never beat HDZ :rolleyes::cigar::coffee:

If you think it helps :rolleyes: keep dreamin....it´s definitely not that bad photo, of course it can be better, but it´s pretty good.

Just accept the facts, FAC will never beat HDZ :rolleyes::cigar::coffee:
It most definitely is a bad photo, it's better than one taken in the dead of night, ok, but it's definitely bad.

FAC has beaten HDZ before and will again. This might not be the edition to do it, but it's still going to be highly collectible. It already is.

of course its always bad lighting, bad camera or ancient egyptian curses that makes them look ****..

this time i suppose the photo was taken on an unholy indian burial ground
All of the above LOL

No, seriously, point out to me what part of that photo is in focus. Please.

Nicely done!! LOL

And maybe you're right, those with both or with neither would have a more unbiased opinion. Who knows... maybe not. Even those with neither could have a bias toward either or against one or both.
Too many variables.

Can we agree on the photo being bad?

Well, the first question is, did you pay for it? If you didn't, then I doubt they've sent you anything. If you did pay, then I suppose it's reasonable to assume it means they've sent it.
Not paid anything yet but as soon as the 'interested in this product' popped up on the page I dived right in. Assumed it meant I was early and would get one of the 751 copies, had no idea there even was a 'premium' user that got first dibs

Reactions: DMD4k
Yeah gotta say seen 3 or 4 different pictures now and it don't look great in any of them (n)

Seems the best Inception Lenti is still the one I got on the amaray release inside the briefcase edition :LOL:

Reactions: jailbird_joey