Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So another 5 copies were made available as the purchases count is now up to 8 on the GB, right?

Do we know for sure if that’s it? Or is there still a possibility more could be added?

I haven't been following the GB count and haven't spoken to the guys personally to see if that's it or if there will be any more added.

I suggest to keep an eye on the GB thread in case any get added without a notice as well as checking the thread on here as sometimes members who are watching those GBs can come and post a heads-up for the others.

Yes you are right, only J-Card under the shrink wrap was for Boxset Ready Player One. The Fantastic Beast Boxset, J-Card is under Shrink Wrap only half way up (it is a wrap around one). But personally I don’t mind as I Open my editions.

WB DC Manta OC’s starting from Justice League have the 4K J Card under the seal as well and could be very well safe to assume that Joker and BoP will as well.

8FC3F90A-1695-4155-9107-0CB86CC930FC.jpeg

B1FCC634-B5E9-4424-8BD6-9C8CDF255116.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
Was gonna get this given the chance as I’ve always wanted this movie as a premium edition but it’s such a shame it’s not getting the treatment it deserves. Steelbook collecting has gone really downhill for me personally, Steelbook companies to me just feel like they don’t care anymore. When you take away the price of the Steelbook that you can buy on Zavvi, what you’re paying for the extras is just crazy

Sorry guys, originally I thought it was going to be only 3 and then Karel managed to source 5 more and that was already something I didnt think he was going to be able to do, but Im afraid thats it, no more tricks to pull. Sorry guys :(

:offtopic:

I guess it’s off to eBay I go!

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Sorry guys, originally I thought it was going to be only 3 and then Karel managed to source 5 more and that was already something I didnt think he was going to be able to do, but Im afraid thats it, no more tricks to pull. Sorry guys :(

Wow cool that he secured 5 more and congrats to those who were still online to grab them, especially @jailbird_joey :LOL::rofl:

Thanks for the update! Annoyed I missed this and it's unfortunate FA have reduced the allocations lately but really appreciate what you and Karel have done to bring us the GBs :thanks:

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I had a healthy PayPal fund so treated myself to hdzeta on eBay. Pricey, but I think the filmarena one will go for crazy money.

I had a look earlier and the HDZeta are going for upwards of $250!

You think the FAC one will go for more?!?

I know I’m new when it comes to the whole GB setup, and by the sounds of it there’s a whole history that I haven’t been part of, but is this what other similar GBs are like?
hey there! it varies a lot, from retailer to retailer. for example:
  • in my experience, bufans/fanatics GBs here usually have plenty of copies. :thumbs: you can't buy blufans/fanatics direct from their website, so you'll need a GB.
  • FAC/Black Barons always used to have a large number as well, but as a company they can be pretty hardball with collectors, and they have been giving our fewer and fewer copies to GBs recently. :grumpy: FAC do have a major retail website, but i have only bought from them a few times direct, and their collectors' number programme (which they have been running forever), means those who started out with them get first dibs. best bet is to put yourself on the waiting lists there and keep your fingers crossed!
  • MantaLab GBs here usually have plenty of copies, too. you can also buy MantaLab direct via their (new) retailer website quite easily, but they will sell out in minutes usually. Manta's old website still works, but sales now go through the new one.
  • NovaMedia GBs here are usually fine, too. they have a great retail website (these days!), and you can buy direct easily, but like Manta they are popular.
  • Kimchi have done some GBs in the past, but again you can buy direct, like Manta or Nova, and just like them they are popular! you will also see the name SM Life - other ninjas will correct me, but i think they are affiliated with Kimchi.
  • HDZeta's products are excellent, but their own website is a real lottery, and they used to provide plenty copies for GBs, but those days seem to be behind us now.
  • WeEt collection are relatively new, but some of their releases have been great. they do GBs here, usually with plenty copies, and you can buy direct.
  • the same is true for U'Mania, website here.
  • CineMuseum GBs here often have plenty of copies, but they sell out quick, and can be hard to get direct on their website due to demand.
  • everythingBlu do not do GBs, but it's not usually hard to get their stuff direct.
  • Plain Archive are the same, not usually GBs, but buying direct is fine, in my experience. their releases are often a bit more esoteric, also, so you don't get the mad rush you do for a DC, a Marvel, or a Nolan.
  • there are a few other companies too, like WCL and Art Crafts (here), but these are much smaller, limited edition sellers, and they do not run GBs.
  • Steelbook central sometimes get FACs and other releases in small amount, keep an eye on their website. this is also the best place (in my opinion) to get made to measure (to the micron) protectors.
  • other websites you may want to keep an eye on, who don't do GBs but do some lovely limited editions, are Arrow (here), PowerHouse (here), and don't forget the HDN Ninja shop right here! this sometimes has great editions you missed elsewhere.
ninjas here who source and help with the GBs can only sell the copies they are given, and that's down to the retailer. after all the business GBs here have sent some of their way, you would hope that they would be more accommodating. but that's business, and you can't always get what you want.

if there is a GB you are interested in, "Watch" the thread for the release (button top right of the page), keep the Group Buy tab open and F5 a lot, and open and set up your PayPal in advance. every little helps. good luck! :) :thumbs:

Last edited:
@steelmybeatingheart, woah, that’s super informative! Thanks so much!

move picked up a couple releases here and there but it’s only now I’m really getting into them.

I’m currently purging my collection and these beautiful sets from these people fit right in with my current collecting habits!

In fear of sounding like a complete noob, is there anywhere that’s gives a run down of all the terms for these sets? I.e. full slip, 1/4 slip, wwe steelbook, etc

hey there! it varies a lot, from retailer to retailer. for example:
  • in my experience, bufans/fanatics GBs here usually have plenty of copies. :thumbs: you can't buy blufans/fanatics direct from their website, so you'll need a GB.
  • FAC/Black Barons always used to have a large number as well, but as a company they can be pretty hardball with collectors, and they have been giving our fewer and fewer copies to GBs recently. :grumpy: FAC do have a major retail website, but i have only bought from them a few times direct, and their collectors' number programme (which they have been running forever), means those who started out with them get first dibs. best bet is to put yourself on the waiting lists there and keep your fingers crossed!
  • MantaLab GBs here usually have plenty of copies, too. you can also buy MantaLab direct via their (new) retailer website quite easily, but they will sell out in minutes usually. Manta's old website still works, but sales now go through the new one.
  • NovaMedia GBs here are usually fine, too. they have a great retail website (these days!), and you can buy direct easily, but like Manta they are popular.
  • Kimchi have done some GBs in the past, but again you can buy direct, like Manta or Nova, and just like them they are popular! you will also see the name SM Life - other ninjas will correct me, but i think they are affiliated with Kimchi.
  • HDZeta's products are excellent, but their own website is a real lottery, and they used to provide plenty copies for GBs, but those days seem to be behind us now.
  • WeEt collection are relatively new, but some of their releases have been great. they do GBs here, usually with plenty copies, and you can buy direct.
  • the same is true for U'Mania, website here.
  • CineMuseum GBs here often have plenty of copies, but they sell out quick, and can be hard to get direct on their website due to demand.
  • everythingBlu do not do GBs, but it's not usually hard to get their stuff direct.
  • Plain Archive are the same, not usually GBs, but buying direct is fine, in my experience. their releases are often a bit more esoteric, also, so you don't get the mad rush you do for a DC, a Marvel, or a Nolan.
  • there are a few other companies too, like WCL and Art Crafts (here), but these are much smaller, limited edition sellers, and they do not run GBs.
  • Steelbook central sometimes get FACs and other releases in small amount, keep an eye on their website. this is also the best place (in my opinion) to get made to measure (to the micron) protectors.
  • other websites you may want to keep an eye on, who don't do GBs but do some lovely limited editions, are Arrow (here), PowerHouse (here), and don't forget the HDN Ninja shop right here! this sometimes has great editions you missed elsewhere.
ninjas here who source and help with the GBs can only sell the copies they are given, and that's down to the retailer. after all the business GBs here have sent some of their way, you would hope that they would be more accommodating. but that's business, and you can't always get what you want.

if there is a GB you are interested in, "Watch" the thread for the release (button top right of the page), keep the Group Buy tab open and F5 a lot, and open and set up your PayPal in advance. every little helps. good luck! :) :thumbs:
I'm also new here and this was very helpful, thanks!