Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this steel and imo it's the best version.

FYI the Japanese steel is matte, not glossy.

Last edited:
This steelbook was released before in Japan 7 years ago!

View attachment 445674

HDN thread for it here
There are slight differences in the mockup photos FA has posted (cropping on the front and back images, title size on the spine, position of the text on the front cover, no credits on the back cover). If it's just a reprint, it seems strange that they wouldn't just use photos of the actual steelbook. But we'll see...

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is still on their list of “Premium Editions” to do...

...so to all the ninja who have missed there is hope :D the package I am sure, if comes to fruition, will wipe the floor with the HDzeta edition :lol:

Reactions: DMD4k

...so to all the ninja who have missed there is hope :D the package I am sure, if comes to fruition, will wipe the floor with the HDzeta edition :lol:
Thing is, when will they finally pull their finger out to actually release this?? :yawn: What year?? :p And will it contain the favourable debossed steelbook?? I also doubt there'd be able to beat HDZ when it comes to Lenti quality personally. They have got better in that department over the years yes, but yet it still seems lacking somewhat IMO against other retailers, generally speaking.

Reactions: Flloydo

Agreed :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: This will be THE edition (and a half :drool::LOL:) to own.

Reactions: Actarus
I also doubt there'd be able to beat HDZ when it comes to Lenti quality personally. They have got better in that department over the years yes, but yet it still seems lacking somewhat IMO against other retailers, generally speaking.
Who said anything about lenti? This is going to be a fullslip with superb embossing, silk finish and spot gloss. It doesn't get any better than that!

Thing is, when will they finally pull their finger out to actually release this?? :yawn: What year?? :p And will it contain the favourable debossed steelbook?? I also doubt there'd be able to beat HDZ when it comes to Lenti quality personally. They have got better in that department over the years yes, but yet it still seems lacking somewhat IMO against other retailers, generally speaking.

Hello @mister Michael :D it’s been a while now they have been doing a good job... more consistent with depth and clarity...mostly on their Fullslip Lenticulars (single or double lenti) editions. Needless to say, Blufans, Manta, HDzeta do many times fall flat on their faces with their questionable lenti :p

With what is being produced theses days, they mostly seem to all be trying their best to put out quality ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
Even if i could buy Hdzeta version, I would still buy this edition anyway.(n)

But since I couldn’t buy the Hdzeta version, now this edition has became much more important.:ohno:

Reactions: Actarus and DMD4k