jaencepto1.jpg

jaencepto2.jpg

jaencepto3.jpg

Attachments

• Inception.jpg
    Inception.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 823
Last edited by a moderator:
No !! , wat they do is wrap it in a seperate package and use Air Bags , to secure the rest in the larger box , so there is hardly ever any damage as long as u get 1 Gift Wrapped ;)

At checkout you can tick the box for every item with giftwrapping and pay 286 Yen, wouldn't they ship out the steels 1 by 1 then.

Or do you only pay 286 yen for the entire order and tick one box?!

I just want to avoid any costums fees :hilarious:

thx for the picture

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

on the back cover it seems there are few languages available.. :/ am i wrong?

every time I Order from Amazon Japan , I allways have at least 1 of the steelz "gift Wrapped" only $3 extra ;) , as they allways pack extra packing in the box so you have a better chance of getting Zero Damage :scat:

Just realised that we in Oz are a-head in time , so I will be getting my steelz befor quite a few of you guys :drool:

Too late to change my order this time, but I'm definitely going to make use of this tip next time, thanks :D

ya a white cover would look great on this, maybe the fortress mountain scene in the snow, but i prefer the cover art as it's the only Inception steel with that cover plus it's my favorite scene from the movie :D
Impatiently waiting for all these steels