jaencepto1.jpg

jaencepto2.jpg

jaencepto3.jpg

Attachments

• Inception.jpg
    Inception.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 825
Last edited by a moderator:
I had this on order but cancelled it because I already have 2 briefcases (with steelbooks), 2 FYE steelbooks, 1 Mexican steelbook, and 1 German steelbook. I thought that I didn't need another Inception, but I do like this cover so who knows :hilarious:

not fully confirmed yet...but it seems that there was a CHANGE OF RELEASE DATE from 21st December 2011 to 9th March 2012. Amazon.jp sent an email....damn!

If the red INCEPTION title is debossed/embossed in some way like the other titles in this wave of steels from Amazon.JP, this one is going to be the BOSS of all INCEPTION steels IMO.

BTW, just heard from a few friends interested in buying this that it is completely sold out on the Amazon.JP site. Well at least they are saying the number allowed for purchase has been "maximized."

Hey where did you here about other steelbook from this wave to be embossed/debossed ?
The Inception title embossed would be awesome and worth every penny .

No embossing/debossing for this wave but Wreck has indicated these steels would have a glossy finish. We will all find out in a few weeks and given the past history of Japanese steelbooks, this wave will not disappoint.

No embossing/debossing for this wave but Wreck has indicated these steels would have a glossy finish. We will all find out in a few weeks and given the past history of Japanese steelbooks, this wave will not disappoint.

Thanks for the prompt answer .
Well I'm really thinking of buying this one even if it costs 75$/50GBP/60EU + customs .I wasn't in steelbooks when the FYE version came out and the other aren't so appealing to me .

Is the whole wave still up for grabs or did I miss out ?

Decided to finally pull the trigger on some of the Amazon.jp wave. Came out to about $41 bucks a steel shipped when I ordered 6, so it wasn't too bad. That's about how much I pay for some steels + shipping anyways.

I cancelled my previous pre-order of 2 titles (Batman Begins & 7) and reordered 5 titles (BB, The Dark Knight, Inception, Blade Runner and 7). Figured if I'm paying that much for shipping might as well get a few more.

I love Inception, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but honestly this cover does nothing for me. I like the inside and back, but the front is meh.