Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
First HDZeta, now FilmArena.... what is going on with GB allocation for HDN? There must be $$ being exchanged by other sites...

Karel has always been 100% behind HDN, so if he was only able to get 3 that's what happened.

You might remember that there have been group buys in the past where he was unable to get any copies, so if he says that's what he was able to get,
that's the story you should believe.

On the other subject, we all know there's quite a bit to that story. And I won't address that here.

Karel has always been 100% behind HDN, so if he was only able to get 3 that's what happened.

You might remember that there have been group buys in the past where he was unable to get any copies, so if he says that's what he was able to get,

On the other subject, we all know there's quite a bit to that story. And I won't address that here.
No doubt about Karel, always great experiences with him and his GBs here. Just seeing other sites, several people order 2 or 3 copies each, their allocation is well over 150... it's frustrating but I guess it's business.

No doubt about Karel, always great experiences with him and his GBs here. Just seeing other sites, several people order 2 or 3 copies each, their allocation is well over 150... it's frustrating but I guess it's business.
I believe that's just a list of those that have put their name up for it - without confirmation that they will get it. No?

Yep, only 3 for now. That was it.
:wow:

i hope Karel manages to secure a few more copies later, for anyone who was not able to get a copy, which will be almost everyone. his service over the years has been unparalleled. thanks for all your efforts, @carllenc @CollectorEmtee :thumbs: :notworthy:

I would love to know that story - it's been a sheet show here for the last year - something changed --i read no gossip - but it's just, strange...

So if I miss out on the GB, do you think there’s any chance this could be purchased directly from FA?

I can’t quite figure out from their website once you hit the “I want to buy” button, whether you then have a copy reserved or not...
It's a way you can be added to the notification list for when it goes live.

• Informative
Reactions: Behold
In a GB situation like that, if you click to buy, tick the box and proceed, is it then secured and you just pay ASAP, or is it only yours if you pay there and then? I.e. someone can snag it from you if you take too long to pay?

I actually clicked to buy and ticked the box to proceed, then it told me it was sold out, and the buy button was then grey.

In a GB situation like that, if you click to buy, tick the box and proceed, is it then secured and you just pay ASAP, or is it only yours if you pay there and then? I.e. someone can snag it from you if you take too long to pay?

I actually clicked to buy and ticked the box to proceed, then it told me it was sold out, and the buy button was then grey.
Only if you complete the entire process.

Padwan - don't seek logic - the whole situation is FUBAR

Only if you complete the entire process.

Woah...

So never seeing that process all the way through I guess I wouldn’t have got it anyways as o would have had to actually take a moment to see what O was doing haha

:bag: obviously - everyone else too scared to have their opinion :bag:
:bag: obviously - some people have an inside track, so don't rock the boat :bag:
:bag: obviously - you need to be a premium member? this was never mentioned as a requirement... :bag:
:bag: obviously - there's no respect from anyone - cause I've asked everyone involved - FA direct - even Jan at FA - wondering why the Karel GB's have been disrespected after so many years of building their company with our support... why did 150+ GBs, become 3? :bag:

:astronaut: shock horror - not one reply - from anyone - ever -- gee-wizz - thanks team

Last edited: