Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:bag: obviously - everyone else too scared to have their opinion :bag:
:bag: obviously - some people have an inside track, so don't rock the boat :bag:
:bag: obviously - you need to be a premium member? this was never mentioned as a requirement... :bag:
:bag: obviously - there's no respect from anyone - cause I've asked everyone involved - FA direct - even Jan at FA - wondering why the Karel GB's have been disrespected after so many years of building their company with our support... why did 150+ GBs, become 3? :bag:

:astronaut: shock horror - not one reply - from anyone - ever -- gee-wizz - thanks team

Huh? :cautious:

accidentally - been ranting about this for a year - no one cares here

I know I’m new when it comes to the whole GB setup, and by the sounds of it there’s a whole history that I haven’t been part of, but is this what other similar GBs are like?

I know I’m new when it comes to the whole GB setup, and by the sounds of it there’s a whole history that I haven’t been part of, but is this what other similar GBs are like?

Not really. It all depends on how many were available to begin with. If you read from this post onwards, you'll see only 3 copies were available with the slight possibility that some more could be added but not confirmed. Other GBs for other releases (from this and other retailers) could have more copies, thus higher chances to secure a copy of X or Y title.

• Informative
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Not really. It all depends on how many were available to begin with. If you read from this post onwards, you'll see only 3 copies were available with the slight possibility that some more could be added but not confirmed. Other GBs for other releases (from this and other retailers) could have more copies, thus higher chances to secure a copy of X or Y title.

Still doesn't answer - the simple question - I've asked for the last year --

So another 5 copies were made available as the purchases count is now up to 8 on the GB, right?

Do we know for sure if that’s it? Or is there still a possibility more could be added?

@DMD4k hey mate just thought of something. Correct me if I’m wrong but J-Card or No J-Card it has no relevance. You can never see the finish back artwork of any FAC editions when they are sealed.

FAC editions have a printed matte card of the back artwork that they put over the back Lenticular or back Fullslip finish that they attach the numbering card to. The only way to see the back of the Fullslip finish and/or Lenticular is if you unseal the edition.
You know you’re right about the card :p
But I still prefer that matte card with the same art than a j-card.

@jailbird_joey what are you on about? You are making zero sense

or you just miss a lot of action on this site

HDN is one of the most, if not thee most vocal forum about these issues. Which is why I f**king love this site. We’ve covered it all and even called out one of our own GB hosts multiple times and certain threads have turned into pages of rants, members opinions and arguing about such issues. the members here aren’t afraid to show their feelings and thoughts. Look at the recent CM threads for example. I think you got your forums mixed up