Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30, 2016
Purchase link: Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition
Price: £15.99
Notes: 2 Disc Edition

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15.99 for a 20(!) year old movie? Nopes.

There was a discount it worked out at £14.39, sold out on Zavvi a while now, seems popular, also there are now new remastered discs with new features, of course you can get it cheaper if you want it on a normal plastic keep case, then there are some of us that spent even more on the FAC release.

There was a discount it worked out at £14.39, sold out on Zavvi a while now, seems popular, also there are now new remastered discs with new features, of course you can get it cheaper if you want it on a normal plastic keep case, then there are some of us that spent even more on the FAC release.
It's no longer sold out it's back in stock since 6pm yesterday
Zavvi made available orders that was cancelled by either Zavvi or customers who cancelled

Reactions: digitalbabe
It's no longer sold out it's back in stock since 6pm yesterday
Zavvi made available orders that was cancelled by either Zavvi or customers who cancelled

Strange it was showing sold out for me earlier, maybe they edited it a bit, I guess it's back from the other day then, I cancelled mine a while back.

Reactions: paulboland
I'm still waiting for delivery of my order that was despatched on Wed 25th usually I would have delivery in 3-8 days with most been around 4-5

I have had on rare occasions delivery take 12-14 or very late 21 -22 days but that's been with only about 12 orders and 3 orders that did not arrive at all over the past 5 years

I have to wait 21 days before Zavvi will act and when it's out of stock it's a right mess when that happens

If I don't get delivery by tomorrow I will have to wait till next Tuesday as it's a bank holiday on Monday in Ireland

Why is it always the ones that are sold out that get delayed been delivered and you left wondering if it's going to arrive or not :LOL:

I hope this comes back in stock again just in case I need a replacement sent for non delivery of my order

I'm still waiting for delivery of my order that was despatched on Wed 25th usually I would have delivery in 3-8 days with most been around 4-5

I have had on rare occasions delivery take 12-14 or very late 21 -22 days but that's been with only about 12 orders and 3 orders that did not arrive at all over the past 5 years

I have to wait 21 days before Zavvi will act and when it's out of stock it's a right mess when that happens

If I don't get delivery by tomorrow I will have to wait till next Tuesday as it's a bank holiday on Monday in Ireland

Why is it always the ones that are sold out that get delayed been delivered and you left wondering if it's going to arrive or not :LOL:

I hope this comes back in stock again just in case I need a replacement sent for non delivery of my order
Wasn't this in stock yesterday? You should have re-ordered another copy and returned the other if it eventually showed up. You definitely should have had it by now.

Anything that took this long with Zavvi for me, it never showed up.

It's still on Amazon.it for around the same price.

Anyway, I'm convinced Zavvi will have this back in stock and will be reduced in a few months.

Wasn't this in stock yesterday? You should have re-ordered another copy and returned the other if it eventually showed up. You definitely should have had it by now.

Anything that took this long with Zavvi for me, it never showed up.

It's still on Amazon.it for around the same price.

Anyway, I'm convinced Zavvi will have this back in stock and will be reduced in a few months.
Only 8 Days have passed since been despatched it's still plenty of time for it to still show up
I have orders that took over 21 days and one that arrived 3 months later
Some get sent to wrong country and get re directed most times it 2-3 weeks when that happens

I'm in the GB for Film Arena release same steelbook

I never re order a second order with Zavvi all out of stock releases eventually got delivered even if it was 21 or more days

I have had 3 orders not arrive but they were still in stock for replacements and that was years ago

Last edited:
I have orders that took over 21 days and one that arrived 3 months later
Some get sent to wrong country and get re directed most times it 2-3 weeks when that happens

I'm in the GB for Film Arena release same steelbook

I never re order a second order with Zavvi all out of stock releases eventually got delivered even if it was 21 or more days

I have had 3 orders not arrive but they were still in stock for replacements and that was years ago
Well, it's just you were saying you hoped it came back in stock again........

Reactions: paulboland
I had 4 undelievered to this day from zavvi. A few were missent to a different country - the weirdest of all being Thailand and Albania. The latter took almost 3 months to arrive and it didn't have any damage at all.

I hope I receive ID sometimes next week in pristine condition.

Fingers crossed for anyone that's still waiting to take delivery of it.

I forgot about this. Just turn up.

Attachments

• 1465215095354-592695967.jpg
    1465215095354-592695967.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 14652151518551900453233.jpg
    14652151518551900453233.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 1465215180871-316419909.jpg
    1465215180871-316419909.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 14652151999861742994234.jpg
    14652151999861742994234.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 1465215226053-1960306530.jpg
    1465215226053-1960306530.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 93
mine showed up today, good price for a decent steelbook :thumbs:

it has been 20 years since i last saw this movie and didn't see the extented version yet so i'm excited to watching it this evening

mine showed up today, good price for a decent steelbook :thumbs:

it has been 20 years since i last saw this movie and didn't see the extented version yet so i'm excited to watching it this evening
I'm curious when was your order despatched as I'm still waiting on mine to arrive

No post today in Ireland because it's a Bank Holiday