Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30, 2016
Purchase link: Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition
Price: £15.99
Notes: 2 Disc Edition

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious when was your order despatched as I'm still waiting on mine to arrive

No post today in Ireland because it's a Bank Holiday

i received a despatch mail on 27th may

it usually takes around 5 business days for my orders to arrive in Belgium but this one took a little bite longer probably because of the recently belgian postal strike

Reactions: paulboland
I wonder if the hairline scratches that are on the other countries are on this one as well. It is covered up on the front with the j-card. Its a very faint line. Most of the time you dont even notice it as it is so light.

I wonder if the hairline scratches that are on the other countries are on this one as well. It is covered up on the front with the j-card. Its a very faint line. Most of the time you dont even notice it as it is so light.
I have the French steelbook and it doesn't have any scratches

I have the UK release....examined it against bright light and no scratches....

The scratches could be a batch manufacturing defect for the French release.

Anybody has checked the Italian release yet ???

I finally got delivery this morning
It only took 13 days to arrive :LOL:

Ireland on the address label was circled by someone with a pen during it's long travels so it must have been sent to wrong location originally

I finally got delivery this morning
It only took 13 days to arrive :LOL:

Ireland on the address label was circled by someone with a pen during it's long travels so it must have been sent to wrong location originally
That happened to me before Paul. Ireland was on it but they left my county out of my address!!!! :LOL: Just my street and Ireland. Don't know how it found its way to me but it did. Could have been going to anywhere in Ireland. I'm surprised it wasn't sent back. I thought it was an isolated case with myself. An error if you like. But it looks like Zavvis incompetency knows no bounds.

Did you get it from Zavvi.de the German site by any chance?

Reactions: paulboland
That happened to me before Paul. Ireland was on it but they left my county out of my address!!!! :LOL: Just my street and Ireland. Don't know how it found its way to me but it did. Could have been going to anywhere in Ireland. I'm surprised it wasn't sent back. I thought it was an isolated case with myself. An error if you like. But it looks like Zavvis incompetency knows no bounds.

Did you get it from Zavvi.de the German site by any chance?
I only order from Zavvi UK website

Zavvi do have if some members not aware different warehouses in Europe orders get despatched from and is partially the reason why some orders arrive very quickly in 3 days or orders take 1-2 weeks to arrive but when they use one of the different warehouse distribution sometimes orders end up been posted to wrong country by error

All the address details was correct and same as usual and was not missing any details
Must have gone to different country and then someone highlighted Ireland using a pen as in circled it to point out it's meant for delivery in Ireland

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I only order from Zavvi UK website

Zavvi do have if some members not aware different warehouses in Europe orders get despatched from and is partially the reason why some orders arrive very quickly in 3 days or orders take 1-2 weeks to arrive but when they use one of the different warehouse distribution sometimes orders end up been posted to wrong country by error

All the address details was correct and same as usual and was not missing any details
Must have gone to different country and then someone highlighted Ireland using a pen as in circled it to point out it's meant for delivery in Ireland
I doubled checked my details also and they were correct. So there was no point in contacting them as I'd only confuse them even more. :D

Whoever printed out my address label though left out half of the address. Idiots!

I doubled checked my details also and they were correct. So there was no point in contacting them as I'd only confuse them even more. :D

Whoever printed out my address label though left out half of the address. Idiots!
That happens if you don't put your county details in county section and postal code section both need to be entered

Example if a customer was based in Co Meath and only put that in county section in address details it wont get printed on address label
It will get printed on address label if put in postal code section though

We now have postal codes in every county in Ireland and when you enter that instead of county in postal code section it's your postal code that shows up on the parcel but will not have county details on the address label on your parcel

They don't print on the address label the Co xxxx details unless you put these details in the postal code section

It shows up yes on your order on website and despatch email etc all details correct but not on the actual address label it will only show up on address label if you enter county details in postal code section instead of your postal code

All my address details was correct on the parcel nothing was missing it just was delayed by sending it to wrong despatch country and then someone circled Ireland that was already on the address label

I received this one yesterday. I'm really pleased with it, it's much better than the original steelbook of this movie. Watched the remastered version of the movie as well and the picture quality was very good. I was considering on buying the Attacker Edition, but the price was too much. The spaceship replica looks actually surprisingly good in the unboxing videos I watched, but it's still too expensive.