Release date: December 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Zero Finish

Dial of Destiny Front.jpg

Dial of Destiny.jpg Dial of Destiny Back.jpg Dial of Destiny Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
It's gonna match the recent ones right... Right?

Disney to release a first time steelbook with poster art for a movie that was released to theatres this year?
Has that ever happened?

To match steelbooks that were released by Paramount? :LOL:

The poster art will be used on the regular amaray release like always. They don't then use the same art on the steelbook being released at the same time.

Reactions: astycorax
It will probably end up being a ****** picture like on dungeons and dragons in matte. In which case I will pass until a decent one comes out. Film was crap anyway so probably won't watch it again - like I haven't with indy and the crystal bollocks.

If they just use drawn poster art, it's going to match more or less:

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Dial_of_Destiny_theatrical_poster.jpg

Regular slipped version can have the photo collage poster:
image_17ad972d.jpeg

Reactions: Mararagan
Do you remember December 2015 when Zavvi announced Star Wars: The Force Awakens and we all put in preorders thinking we were getting the poster artwork. Then we couldn’t press the cancellation button fast enough and Zavvi writing all those fake five star reviews? When will Disney ever learn? I can’t say I’d be in a rush to buy it as was disappointed with it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye
Think I'll wait for the inevitable new boxset.

You think Paramount and Disney will collaborate on a box set?

As far as I know Paramount still owns the first 4. Disney only own the 5th movie. Disney bought Lucasfilm but they didn't buy Paramount.

Which is different from the Star Wars franchise. Disney owns Lucasfilm and Fox so that's how they are able to release everything Star Wars.

You think Paramount and Disney will collaborate on a box set?

As far as I know Paramount still owns the first 4. Disney only own the 5th movie. Disney bought Lucasfilm but they didn't buy Paramount.

Which is different from the Star Wars franchise. Disney owns Lucasfilm and Fox so that's how they are able to release everything Star Wars.
They do, and no, they won't haha

Reactions: Stygian