Release date: December 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Zero Finish

Dial of Destiny Front.jpg

Dial of Destiny.jpg Dial of Destiny Back.jpg Dial of Destiny Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
I’m the complete opposite. This film although not perfect makes up for crystal skull
Honestly I always liked CS. Obviously subpar vs the original trilogy, but i liked the ending and Shia, hurt and blanchet's characters. I'm also a sucker for aliens on earth, the whole inca theory of their gods being real, just simply visitors with higher technological advancements. Fifth element, transformers, xmen, Eternals to name a few all used to same theory, and it added an intriguing spin to help keep my interest throughout.

This new one wasn't bad, but it just felt like it was further removed from the rest of the series, thus kind irrelevant. The plot was a bit meh, ford is too old, phoebe's character wasn't very likable and the ending wasn't satisfying to me either.

You've got to watch these movies that haven't had great reviews for yourself, or you'll never know. One man's rubbish can be another man's treasure.

While the film was okay i would like this to complete my set however this art is crap and I’ll wait until they change it down the line for another edition as in no rush

Reactions: Lenny Nero
While the film was okay i would like this to complete my set however this art is crap and I’ll wait until they change it down the line for another edition as in no rush
Exactly what I'm doing - waiting for another steelbook in a few years.

Eh don't get all the hate for this. I get that it doesn't match the other Steelbooks but the art is great and the design works well for me

Reactions: Noodles
It was never going to match the previous designs... how do you expect the studio to rinse you all again with a new matching wave of steels in the future? :naughty::greedy:

Reactions: Lord Vader
It was never going to match the previous designs... how do you expect the studio to rinse you all again with a new matching wave of steels in the future? :naughty::greedy:
True true..

Although this being Disney it'll probably be in another 100 years for the 200th House Of Mouse anniversary on a laser etched piece of Mars rock (Disney will own Mars by then) in 400K Super Extreme Ultra High Definition

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Have been out of the game for a year or so but was looking forward to this release. That said, this artwork is not good - why not use the awesome poster art, it's clearly what everyone will want? I feel like the days of me buying steels just to complete the collection are over - no decent art, no buy

Reactions: Mararagan