Release date: December 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Zero Finish

Dial of Destiny Front.jpg

Dial of Destiny.jpg Dial of Destiny Back.jpg Dial of Destiny Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
You think Paramount and Disney will collaborate on a box set?

As far as I know Paramount still owns the first 4. Disney only own the 5th movie. Disney bought Lucasfilm but they didn't buy Paramount.

Which is different from the Star Wars franchise. Disney owns Lucasfilm and Fox so that's how they are able to release everything Star Wars.
I believe in the impossible :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
I know there will be a steelbook for sure but, Release date: TBA, Price: TBA, Purchase link: TBA...
Is it a competition: who's the first to open the thread? :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: samdavies
Well for those of us who speculate, given the FNAC listing saying 4th December which is a Monday and to the best of my knowledge there's no releases in France on a Monday, plus the price tag its safe to assume that FNAC is the first place listing this title which they do have UK titles within their pre order pages so...
But regardless as you said its pointless given that it's a given to be released. Plenty worst things going on then someone opening a thread and hardly something to ban users for.

Plenty worst things going on then someone opening a thread and hardly something to ban users for.
That's certainly true, and I didn't mean banning users, who do it, only the action itself.
We could discuss rumors and poster art in the theatrical thread - hardly anyone writes anything there. There's so many different interesting sections on this forum that are staying empty for weeks and months, everyone is just getting busy in this Steelbook subforum, and maybe Collector's Edition one...:sick:

Ain’t no one pre ordering at £34.99

I’ll wait on a price drop for this one

I'm telling myself there's no way it can be any worse than Crystal Skull, aslong as it hasn't got aliens, Indy surviving an atomic bomb by hiding in a fridge, and stupid CGI monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Extras
  • The Making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Chapters 1-5 Chapter 1 - Prologue
  • The Making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Chapters 1-5 Chapter 2 - New York
  • The Making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Chapters 1-5 Chapter 3 - Morocco
  • The Making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Chapters 1-5 Chapter 4 - Sicily
  • The Making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Chapters 1-5 Chapter 5 - Finale
  • Score-Only Version of the Movie

Reactions: Lord Vader
I'm telling myself there's no way it can be any worse than Crystal Skull, aslong as it hasn't got aliens, Indy surviving an atomic bomb by hiding in a fridge, and stupid CGI monkeys.
It is worse than crystal skull. They've tried to make it work with some scientific roots, but time travel in this is more ridiculous than the aliens in crystal skull, which tbh I was okay with.

• Wow
Reactions: Mararagan
It is worse than crystal skull. They've tried to make it work with some scientific roots, but time travel in this is more ridiculous than the aliens in crystal skull, which tbh I was okay with.
I’m the complete opposite. This film although not perfect makes up for crystal skull

• Wow
Reactions: astycorax