Release date: December 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Zero Finish

Dial of Destiny Front.jpg

Dial of Destiny.jpg Dial of Destiny Back.jpg Dial of Destiny Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
HMV have sold out( for the moment anyway). If you use the 20% discount at HMV then the Slip is £20 and the Steelbook is £28. It's far from the best steelbook, but at least it has a title. I'm happy to pay the extra £8 for it.

Finally got round to unwrapping mine last night. Lack of gloss desaturates the colours a bit but looks decent enough in hand and the zero finish works pretty well with the metallic sheen on the antikythera device. I'm happy with it!

Finally got round to unwrapping mine last night. Lack of gloss desaturates the colours a bit but looks decent enough in hand and the zero finish works pretty well with the metallic sheen on the antikythera device. I'm happy with it!
It’s totally meh which matches the movie perfectly :naughty:

Currently watching this, but they've made a mess of the HDR, just like they did with Free Guy. The highlights are no brighter than SDR. I've had to wack my Panasonic player up to Bright Enviroment setting to raise it up to what it's meant to be on standard setting.Hope they haven't done the same to Mandalorian.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
It was what I thought it was going to be, better than Crystal Skull but not as good as the first three. @JinkyKatte did you import the gloss finish?

It was what I thought it was going to be, better than Crystal Skull but not as good as the first three. @JinkyKatte did you import the gloss finish?
Nah. I only import things if I just really can't get in the Uk at all. Vinegar Syndrome Road House being a prime example. While I am looking forward to watching dial of destiny, I just don't care enough to import for a better finish steelbook lol.