Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2022
Purchase links: Bull Moose - Target - Amazon
Price: $24.97 (Bull Moose) - $29.49 (Target) - $25.99 (Amazon)

4pRpbaT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
$30.99 at Amazon. Link added to the OP although Amazon's listing is showing the art for The Last Crusade steelbook.

I'm hoping that the first scene, after whatever action scene opens the 5th film, will have Indy waking up from a bad dream and realizing, with relief, that he never had a son that looks and acts like Shia LaBeouf.

I'm hoping that the first scene, after whatever action scene opens the 5th film, will have Indy waking up from a bad dream and realizing, with relief, that he never had a son that looks and acts like Shia LaBeouf.
If I actually had a dream opportunity, I'd be sure to imagine much better Chroma key...

In protest of this dumpster fire of a movie, with an ending I find completely insulting, I will not be hosting a group buy.

ron swanson computer GIF
After Disney seeing this gif they now have to change the title of the 5th film
They will no longer use Indiana Jones and the adventures of the dumpster :rofl:

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
A few folks have pm'd and asked for help completing the set. Apparently your hatred doesn't run as deep as mine for this edition, lol

I've gone ahead and posted a limited group buy based on the number of copies sold of Temple of Doom.

Hopefully that allows folks that are looking to get this last one.

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles
A few folks have pm'd and asked for help completing the set. Apparently your hatred doesn't run as deep as mine for this edition, lol

I've gone ahead and posted a limited group buy based on the number of copies sold of Temple of Doom.

You were the Gate Keeper, we believed in you...
Where do we turn now when the bell tolls...

indiana jones gun GIF

Makes sense. Once you’ve done a GB for Temple of Doom, there no place to go but up. ;)
As an aside, I really think the reason ToD‘s Ultra HD is off Is because the title is off by about 1 character. Doesn’t bug me but that’s how it looks to me.