FB_IMG_1655628910022.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 470
  • FB_IMG_1655628895587.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655628895587.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I wonder if Alice Zhang knows they are using her Landa too. Aside from snollys lenti they are the best art here. She’s a genius

Last edited:
Nowadays he only credits the artists if they've actually agreed to it, which is why Jake's design says "pending".
I didn’t even see the pending comment next to Snollys

That’s 6 other artists work for this edition and an official universal poster. Mental.

I’ve never seen that Met Mangindaan piece before either. I like it

Reactions: Noodles
I didn’t even see the pending comment next to Snollys

That’s 6 other artists work for this edition and an official universal poster. Mental.

I’ve never seen that Met Mangindaan piece before either. I like it
Will be interesting to see if he just goes ahead and uses it anyway... wouldn't be the first time :whistle:

I like all the artworks as separate pieces, but the way they've been applied here looks (n) IMHO.

Will be interesting to see if he just goes ahead and uses it anyway... wouldn't be the first time :whistle:

I like all the artworks as separate pieces, but the way they've been applied here looks (n) IMHO.
If it wasn’t CM I’d happily take that lenti. Both arts work great together imo

Reactions: djjez83

Is that true that they sometimes use artwork without permission ? I’ve been thinking of sending them my artwork for review but that kinda worries me tbh

If it wasn’t CM I’d happily take that lenti. Both arts work great together imo
Yeah, plus waiting maybe 2+ years for an edition with that bad streaky matte WWA steelbook. Might as well just go to sofacinema and grab their slipbox edition to hide that monstrosity.

Jake has confirmed that he has denied the request. Perhaps he just want to put it out there since art wise he's 90% done and wants to build hype for preorders etc.

never the less, really shouldnt put out pending art as it creates false expectations. But that's my take.....

Who knows what will go down ... because Jake also confirmed to me that his art from Last Night at Soho was used in their booklet without his permission.