Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

You can always open a label and start releasing stuff mate. I dont think Carlo is playing safe. If he wanted to play safe he would release Marvel and DC like everyone else.

Or you can buy releases from other companies, and sell them with higher price.

It's called Scalping.

...Whatever. Mate.

#CarloISPlayingITSafe
#CarloIsScalper

Last edited by a moderator:

It's called Scalping.

...Whatever. Mate.

#CarloISPlayingITSafe
#CarloIsScalper
not a fan I presume?
Bit childish to call Carlo these names. Last thing I heard is that you DON'T have to buy their releases but what I do know is that CM releases are awesome....

It's called Scalping.

...Whatever. Mate.

#CarloISPlayingITSafe
#CarloIsScalper

hes running a business and gathers premiums from all over the world for his customers..if you consider hes paying 19% VAT on every release, the markup isnt particularly large on average... plus hes so nice and offers his groupbuys here (with aniv ofc) and often helps even beyond that, so maybe we shouldnt be calling him names and instead appreciate one of the few (remaining) GB providers we have on this forum

hes running a business and gathers premiums from all over the world for his customers..if you consider hes paying 19% VAT on every release, the markup isnt particularly large on average... plus hes so nice and offers his groupbuys here (with aniv ofc) and often helps even beyond that, so maybe we shouldnt be calling him names and instead appreciate one of the few (remaining) GB providers we have on this forum

Thanks for your support...unfortunately in italy VAT is 22% :confused:

not trying to offense anybody but just wanna ask an honest question here...so you mean, they’re selling JW3 NM Lenticular for $121.73 because of tax?

Last edited:
not trying to offense anybody but just wanna ask an honest question here...so you mean, they’re selling JW3 NM Lenticular for $121.73 because of tax?
its in line with other 3rd party pricing
1577062376862.png

Lets all be civil folks. Its close to the holidays no less!

CM has always marked stuff up. It is what it is. If you are willing to pay it and be happy, so be it, otherwise look elsewhere. CM should expect vocal backlash at times for the practice but that comes with the territory does it not? It is what it is... If one wanted to keep that type of talk away from their label releases then should house them separately. But they dont. And that's fine. But I think there should be respect to opinions on both sides the fence.

We arent trying to censor the talk, however we would like the talk to remain to the release at hand. I think their may be a CM thread in the steelbook retailer sub forum and you can freely discuss your joy, mishaps, disappointment there. Just be civil.

Thanks.

the difference is that he runs a legitimate business (VAT, customs, etc) and tries to make enough money to create his own editions and actually contribute to steelbook collecting as opposed to actual scalpers on ebay (“private business seller”) who blatantly scam both taxes and customs and still mark up higher than he does..

and regarding „playing it safe“... he has released terrifier as a WEA steelbook lol

Last edited:
the difference is that he runs a legitimate business (VAT, customs, etc) and tries to make enough money to create his own editions and actually contribute to steelbook collecting as opposed to actual scalpers on ebay (“private business seller”) who blatantly scam both taxes and customs and still mark up higher than he does..

and regarding „playing it safe“... he has released terrifier as a WEA steelbook lol
I think? its part of the same Epic Pictures run steel, but doing the release at all in any form doesnt seem to be playing it safe. But how could anyone play it safe with the terrifier ? (pun) Good premium release for horror community at whole