Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is your opened copy!?
there's a couple opened ... but the red usa bd slipcover version was my first. Studio sent it to me to review actually many moons ago.

the vhs at bottom with The Bride on it is actually a pin set with a pin celebrating each of his films. His theater in LA The New Bev, played one of his movies at like midnight for 8 weeks in a row and they kept a list of all who went ... and if you attended all of them they gave that surprise out at the end. I bought mine off ebay, but later after meeting his assistant she told me she would have given it to me for free had she known. lol. doh! ... and it wasnt cheap!

Cool sticker

Actually wouldn’t mind the banner art as the steel, white and glossy

What’s the bet the red art with the silver symbol and title is a slip (the collectors slip with the postcards)

Super excited to see what they come up with for this. Lots of great artwork out there for it, so I'm positive they'll deliver something great! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
This could very well be my first (complete) Manta Lab box set! @Radagast :naughty::thanks:
But then again I kinda hope they screw up one edition so I don't have to one-click, because of low $$$ :wacky::D:rofl:
I'm a bit wary about the (inevitable) swastika(s) somewhere on this release. It might lead to interesting conversations if German customs come into play...

Last edited:
This could very well be my first (complete) Manta Lab box set! @Radagast :naughty::thanks:
But then again I kinda hope they screw up one edition so I don't have to one-click, because of low $$$ :wacky::D:rofl:
I'm a bit wary about the (inevitable) swastika(s) somewhere on this release. It might lead to interesting conversations if German customs come into play...

EEK!:ohno::ohno::bag::bag: