Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Webstore pre orders are on the 30th November at 8pm local time
Release date 7th January
Steelbook info - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title

One Click One Click Box: Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil
Full Slip Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing
Single Lenti Lenticular Full Slip: Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenti Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing

Like the Fullslip. Like the Double Lenti.
Tempted, but at the same time I have 4 Tarantino movies from Nova, might just wait to see will they continue with them.

They will. Whatever Nova cannot cover due to licensing Manta will do. This was a request I made to them with concept art over 1.5 yrs back. Glad they chose the art and released it.

Mh. Pretty disappointed with the these :( I would have been down for the one click but none of the editions do it for me

Mh. Pretty disappointed with the these :( I would have been down for the one click but none of the editions do it for me

Can you post some concept arts of what would have done it for you? I think these are amazing personally.

I'm kinda sick of Lentis nowadays .. especially of double lentis. Would have liked the all red DL Slip artwork, now I'll probably settle with the fullslip .. or give this release a pass after all.

100% in for the full slip. Both steel and full slip art is what I wanted.

Single lenti is ok. But the full slip wins hands down

@Aniv thanks for making this happen, buddy!! I love all the slips and must say I am so glad my two favorite movies of all time, Fight Club and this one, got the Manta Lab special treatment....

I just hope they can take up some Scorsese classics now (AT LEAST GoodFellas)....I cannot understand how or why this fantastic film does not have a single decent steelbook release!!

Reactions: Aniv