Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do too, the lines are fairly visible although I have had a hard time actually trying to get a picture of them, they dont seem to show up in the photo. Good luck getting a replacement or a refund!

I point a lamp at the Steel to show damage when taking a photo works well with a daylight bulb. I had a similar problem with Dr Strange that I returned to Zavvi, damage wouldn't show without the lamp. You could also try increasing the saturation of the photo after it has been taken to bring out the lines that are barely visible. Hope you get it sorted.

It's open, I did think it was on the shrink wrap at first.

Zavvi have got back to me and they want a picture but their upload thing is not working.
I just checked mine (front, still sealed) and thought I could see those lines on Joy, but it looks like the patternation on the dress, nothing on her arm though, so must be a small batch. Have you tried to see if they can be removed,, possible some residue of somesort.

I just checked mine (front, still sealed) and thought I could see those lines on Joy, but it looks like the patternation on the dress, nothing on her arm though, so must be a small batch. Have you tried to see if they can be removed,, possible some residue of somesort.

I did see if I could remove the marks but had no luck. I'll see if zavvi send a replacement otherwise I'll just keep it since there's no actual scratches or dents.

I point a lamp at the Steel to show damage when taking a photo works well with a daylight bulb. I had a similar problem with Dr Strange that I returned to Zavvi, damage wouldn't show without the lamp. You could also try increasing the saturation of the photo after it has been taken to bring out the lines that are barely visible. Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try give it a go!

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Just got mine.
I must say it actually looks really good in hand. Really like that they 'bossed the back, hope its a growing trend. The spine is a little misaligned but i can live with that. Its a damn shame there no title though! What a bummer.. (n) Would have been awesome with it.

Finally received mine... shame it's not gloss, but thankfully the colours still pop. Mine also has the light black lines running through the back art... they're hardly noticeable though (doubt I would've noticed if I wasn't looking for them), so I can live with it. I'm really happy with the steelbook overall. :)

Reactions: Norwichlad
Had two arrive, one has bad lines through the front. The other didnt look bad sealed so i opened it.. Has minor lines on the front and bad lines on the back. Noticed a spot of paint missing against the black too. Will probably be returning both.

Not thrilled by the design, looks slick but needed gloss. The spine pics seem low res and are a strain on the eyes , especially the group shot. Overall the steel looks nice inside a glossy plastic slipcover. I'll try and find a good copy.

Last edited:
Back in stock... My copy arrived bent and the spine was popping off from it. I emailed about a replacement and the response from zavvi didn't even acknowledge that and just said to send it back.

Does "back in stock" at Zavvi mean it's the damaged ones which were sent back?

I'd really love to add this to my collection, but I don't want to debate a damaged item with Zavvi...

Can anyone tell me please if there is a version of this steel out there that actually has the TITLE written on the spine and not the pictures? I've done some looking myself, but there are so many releases and slipcovers out there, that I'm not sure if I've managed to check them all.